Official Community Forums Home

Cuddly Cub C-Ring

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

A little bear with a twist! This cock ring did not disappoint at all, it was both simple and extremely satisfying. Let me start with the bullet this bullet has 7 different vibration patterns that range from low vibration (which is still pretty strong) to a stronger vibration that feels amazing! It also sits in the perfect spot to be vibrating against your clit while your partner get the ongoing grip from the cock ring. I also like that the bullet comes out so you can use the bullet with the cock ring (highly recommended) or without the cock ring, also amazing! 

I used the cock ring with my husband and he definitely liked it, he liked that the grip on the ring was tight enough that it did not slide off easily. Another, feature we liked is how easy it is to clean simply remove the bullet and wash with soap and water. Overall this cock ring definitely gets a high rank from me, I would probably recommend this for a medium to pro toy user because the vibrations could be a little too strong for a newbie. Give this little bear a go, he won’t let you down!

Heres the link so you can see for yourself! 

https://www.tootimid.com/Pink-BOB-Cuddly-Cub-C-Ring-8329.html

• 4 weeks later...

Was this made out of jelly, as many cock rings are?

Strong vibes are good for many people, such as myself, and glad you mentioned that! How loud was it?

Removable bullet? SCORE!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

The Cuddly Cub is made from jelly, but it does not have any odor. The great thing about this ring is that it has a larger diameter for those who are nervous to try a cock ring, or for those who need a larger one!

• Like 1

• Review Team

It looks like a good cock ring but is it a silicone based jelly , the removable bullet is a great feature, I personally prefer the small cock rings I like the tight squeeze

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker
22 hours ago, l8niter said:

It looks like a good cock ring but is it a silicone based jelly , the removable bullet is a great feature, I personally prefer the small cock rings I like the tight squeeze

Just wanted to chime in... there is no such thing as a "silicone jelly blend" or a "silicone based jelly."

[I'm not nitpicking at you I swear! I just wanted to do a little PSA about sex toy materials]

Some companies will claim they use "SEBS" which is supposedly a silicone blend, but that is (in my opinion) less than truthful. There is a reason the whole industry refers to itself as novelty and its not because the toys are hilarious! The "novelty" distinction loosens up a lot of restrictions on what they can put on their packaging.

The safest sex toy materials are 100% Medical Grade Silicone, Glass, Ceramic or Metal. These are non-porous, and can sterilized. 

Jelly, Rubber, PVC, Elastomer, Plastics, "SEBS" or any kind of blended material is porous, so these toys should not be kept for more than a year (that number varies depending on the source and how well you clean your toys after use! I'm being conservative here!) These toys tend to be lower quality, and the old saying of "you get what you pay for" applies here too! There is nothing wrong with buying a jelly toy, just be aware that you need to be very careful with cleaning and maintenance! 

Anyone with sensitive skin, allergies, or a desire to use their toys in multiple holes or with multiple partners should DEFINITELY invest in a non-porous toys! 

• Review Team

Thank you Mrs.BettyCrocker , that is very informative, I also had a concern that it might melt if used with a silicon based lube