Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Pokemon GO

l8niter

• Review Team

OK so everyone has probably heard about the new game craze, I personally don't play it nor does my wenwitch

However I was just wondering whom on here is or isn't playing the game and interested in your reason why or why not.

and please lets not make this into a argument

• Members

It requires a smartphone, doesn't it?  I'm too poor to afford smart phones for my clan members.

But I hear it is getting people up and out doing something, and my clan members could benefit from that.  But, I'm still too poor . . .

• Like 1

I'm 43 years old. Too old for that crap. Sorry, other than the getting out part (which one could do without an app), I don't see the point. I'll be over here adulting. LOL

• Like 3

• Review Team

I agree tt families need to be more involved with each other, it also gets the kids off the couch and outside into the fresh air 

• Like 2

• Review Team

I know that its not right to laugh but here in town we have an area called the river walk and its so funny to go and sit, watching people trip over each other , walk off the sidewalk into the river, walk into signs and sculptures, Wen and I have a good laugh at them

• Like 4

• Members

I made my oldest take it off her phone while she is visiting.  After the fourth time that she fell in the same ditch... Yeah, no.  I don't play it and I see both sides of why to play and why not to play.  I won't put it on my phone.

• Like 2

• Review Team

what bothers me about the gams is , Why a Japanese based company that created the original game in the late 80s early 90s create a newer version and opens it up to the U.S. months before the offer it in japan. 

• Members

I didn't know that l8niter.  I assumed they opened it everywhere at once... Hmmm, that is thought provoking. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/18/2016 at 7:59 PM, Tyger said:

I'm 43 years old. Too old for that crap. Sorry, other than the getting out part (which one could do without an app), I don't see the point. I'll be over here adulting. LOL

I'm with Tyger. I'm too old for such nonsense even if I had a cell phone which I easily do without.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...