Official Community Forums Home

Orgasmically challenged

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi intensely curious!

A great option could be Dual Action or Rabbit-style vibrators! These are designed to provide the clitoral stimulation you need while also massaging your g-spot! That way you can have a "blended" orgasm! 

The #1 Rotating Rabbit Dual Action Vibrator has quickly become one of TooTimid's best selling rabbit vibrators. The 5 rows of spinning beads in the shaft will stimulate your vaginal walls while the bunny buzzes your clitoris. Its the perfect combination stimulation for a mind-blowing orgasm!

The Power Play Dual Bliss Vibe is new on TooTimid, but has a nice and soft silicone shaft and very powerful vibrations that come from two motors! It is waterproof, and has three escalating functions, but doesn't rotate or contain beads like the #1 Rabbit.

You can also check out our G-Spot Vibrators! These will generally be firmer, with an angled or bulbous shaft! Personally I find these work best for me when I combine an internal toy with powerful clitoral stimulation! 

The Rose G-Spot Vibrator is a great option if you're looking for a strictly internal toy. It's got an angled bulb at the tip, which sends concentrated multispeed vibrations to your g-spot! The Rose is also waterproof, and I like it for clitoral stimulation during sex, especially doggie style where the long handle comes in handy! 

The Goddess Curved Silicone G-Rocker will give you dual stimulation with a heavy focus on your g-spot! The curve-shape is designed to cup your clit and vagina so you get dual stimulation! It's got ten functions to choose from, and is made from hypoallergenic silicone.

Hopefully that was helpful! Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any specific questions! Thanks for posting on the forum and for choosing TooTimid!

- Ali from TooTimid

Hi, Intensely!

Mrs.BettyCrocker made some great suggestions.

Please know that you're not alone. It's said that from 82-85% of women need clit stimulation to get off. So, that means it's a low amount that gets off from just vaginal penetration.

The other suggestion I will make is that you not just pick one or the other area to stimulate. If you want to have your va-jay-jay to orgasm, you may need to be stimulating both your clit, and inside. Rabbit vibrators are great for that. Or even a combo of something as simple as your favorite clit stimulator and a dildo inside of you would work (it does for me!!!).

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2016 at 1:36 AM, intensely curious said:

Im 55 yo, straight, I've only been able to orgasm clitorrally.  I'm wanting a recommendation for a toy that can help me with vaginal orgasm .

Forget about the toy Curious,  let me give you the real thing and give you the hotties squirting vaginal orgasms of your life over and over again and again.... PM me if you would be interested..... Thanks Dewey C

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/26/2016 at 8:13 AM, Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker said:

Hi intensely curious!

A great option could be Dual Action or Rabbit-style vibrators! These are designed to provide the clitoral stimulation you need while also massaging your g-spot! That way you can have a "blended" orgasm! 

The #1 Rotating Rabbit Dual Action Vibrator has quickly become one of TooTimid's best selling rabbit vibrators. The 5 rows of spinning beads in the shaft will stimulate your vaginal walls while the bunny buzzes your clitoris. Its the perfect combination stimulation for a mind-blowing orgasm!

The Power Play Dual Bliss Vibe is new on TooTimid, but has a nice and soft silicone shaft and very powerful vibrations that come from two motors! It is waterproof, and has three escalating functions, but doesn't rotate or contain beads like the #1 Rabbit.

You can also check out our G-Spot Vibrators! These will generally be firmer, with an angled or bulbous shaft! Personally I find these work best for me when I combine an internal toy with powerful clitoral stimulation! 

The Rose G-Spot Vibrator is a great option if you're looking for a strictly internal toy. It's got an angled bulb at the tip, which sends concentrated multispeed vibrations to your g-spot! The Rose is also waterproof, and I like it for clitoral stimulation during sex, especially doggie style where the long handle comes in handy! 

The Goddess Curved Silicone G-Rocker will give you dual stimulation with a heavy focus on your g-spot! The curve-shape is designed to cup your clit and vagina so you get dual stimulation! It's got ten functions to choose from, and is made from hypoallergenic silicone.

Hopefully that was helpful! Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any specific questions! Thanks for posting on the forum and for choosing TooTimid!

- Ali from TooTimid

Excellent advice