Official Community Forums Home

How Often Do You Really Think About Sex?

Tyger

So, how often do you think about sex, percentages would be ok.

Honestly, when I'm working, since I work at a school, I don't think about it much during the days I'm working. On the weekends, especially when my daughter's with her father, well, it's almost non-stop!! LOL

During work days: 10% maybe.

Weekends without my daughter at home 90-95%

Weekends with my daughter at home 50-60%

After work 60%

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I think about sex everytime I see my sweet wenwitch but I would say ( I have a very dirty mind ) 95% of my day I think about sex with my wenwitch

• Like 2

• Members

I couldn't give a percentage.  I think it used to be a lot more.  Lately work has become more stressful, and sex thoughts don't crop up as much as they used to.

• Members

I have a similar issues Square.  When I'm working a lot my mind stays pretty anti sex.  I work with kids so that's probably a good thing ?

• Members

I used to think about sex ALL the time.  I mean it, it didn't matter if I was at work, if I was with my family, if I was in church, I was thinking about sex ALL THE TIME.  But for about the past 4 1/2-5 years, with a 2 month exception when I thought about it like 3-4 times a day, I really only think about sex like one maybe two times a month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

At 65 , and recently retired, one would begin to think that, thinking about sex would not be too high on the list to think about. But I have found it to be quite the
contrary. My interest in sex has gotten stronger since I quit working. I have more time to think about sex and less stress from not working. Always have had a strong sex drive, so its only gotten stronger.I think of it all the time now. My wife is still working (for another 2 years). I about drive her crazy when we go to bed at night. She wants to sleep once in awhile, I can't figure out why? I and a want to play 7 nights a week !! I wish she shared my same enthusiasm a few more nights a week, LOL:D:P

• Like 3

• Members
13 minutes ago, scubadiv1951 said:

At 65 , and recently retired, one would begin to think that, thinking about sex would not be too high on the list to think about. But I have found it to be quite the
contrary. My interest in sex has gotten stronger since I quit working. I have more time to think about sex and less stress from not working. Always have had a strong sex drive, so its only gotten stronger.I think of it all the time now. My wife is still working (for another 2 years). I about drive her crazy when we go to bed at night. She wants to sleep once in awhile, I can't figure out why? I and a want to play 7 nights a week !! I wish she shared my same enthusiasm a few more nights a week, LOL:D:P

I can relate to that!!!

:lol:

• Like 2

• Review Team

I really hope I never lose my sex drive for my Wen, shes great and I love looking at and rubbing my hands all over her hot sexy body

• Like 2

• Members
30 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

I think this is a great part of being retired. I hope your wife when she retires in 2 years. She will join you in that 7 days a week ?

And another good thing about retirement age....is we have an empty nest!

We can walk around naked, and do whatever in any room of the house! Or in our case, any place in the yard! 

:lol:

• Like 3

• Review Team

Isnt it great Kinkster, Wen and I Hardly ever wear cloths when we are home, all her boys are grown and living in another state and my daughter has blessed me with 2 very beautiful granddaughters however they live 4 states away from us

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, l8niter said:

Isnt it great Kinkster, Wen and I Hardly ever wear cloths when we are home, all her boys are grown and living in another state and my daughter has blessed me with 2 very beautiful granddaughters however they live 4 states away from us

That too sounds quite familiar!! None of ours live in the state as well!

Now, we are making up for all that time when they were kids & underfoot! (And soooooo interrupting at times!)

• Like 1

• Members

That's OK....we have a big advantage!

We live out.....way out....and can wander around out in the yard on on, without worry of being spotted!

Closest neighbors are 3 miles away as the crow flies, 

:P

• Members

LOL, My wife has to remind me to make sure the blinds are pulled, and stay out of the direct line of the windows at night! We live in a condo and have a most peculiar neighbor that's never sleeps and is always roaming around at all hrs.  Never know what he's looking at.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

On 9/1/2016 at 3:12 PM, Gadget said:

I'm 47 and I still think about it all the time.

I'm 64 and spend about half of my time thinking about sex.

• 10 months later...