Official Community Forums Home

Pspot stimulation

Unchartdwaterz

Ok. My wife just recently turned me on to letting her stimulate my prostrate! Well what I feel is a strong urge to move my hips in a fucking motion and feel like I could cum a bucket load but I don't and my cock ain't even hard? I'm also breathing hard and sweaty but still no traditional ejaculation....what the hell am I experiencing? Seems a bit silly but I'm a bit confused!! Can anyone xplain this to me??

• Like 1

• Members

I think it's just a different kind of orgasm than you're used to. Go watch some videos of men using the Aneros it may explain it a bit better.

When women have g spot orgasms we have to get used the feeling that we're going to urinate but if you go past it is soooo worth it and different from the traditional clitoral orgasm.

• Like 1

• Members

Unchart this is actually normal. Men do not  always get a hard on from P-spot stimulation. This is a different  type of pleasure and a deeper one. I have an Aneros  stimulator and it is great. I have gone as long as an hour and a half with out coming and have to stimulate my penis to get that. I do get precum from it which I like to lick  and so does my wife:D. We  both like me having the stimulator in my ass while  fucking her. This allows you to last longer and cum harder when you do, but the best thing is I do not get the deep pleasure in sex as I do with p-spot stimulation. Just keep with it I suggest a P-spot toy and it takes time and practice to get better at it and to go longer because the build up over time and the build up keeps going and some do end up with what is call by some an assgasum. I have not had this yet but I know I have come close and can't wait to have my first one. 3 things time, practice and lots of lube. Good luck.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It is better then a butt plug, I even let my wife try it and she thought it was comfortable. After it been in awhile my butt squeezes it more and harder, the precum flows. If you like the taste of cum or thinking of tasting  it this the time to start sampling. My wife likes to see it come out and I like her to feed it to me with her fingers so I can suck her fingers. I noticed this really turns her on. I have not seen that many bigger loads but had some great Orgasms. The clean up part really is where the bigger orgasm for her comes into play

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/8/2016 at 3:22 AM, Unchartdwaterz said:

Ok. My wife just recently turned me on to letting her stimulate my prostrate! Well what I feel is a strong urge to move my hips in a fucking motion and feel like I could cum a bucket load but I don't and my cock ain't even hard? I'm also breathing hard and sweaty but still no traditional ejaculation....what the hell am I experiencing? Seems a bit silly but I'm a bit confused!! Can anyone xplain this to me??

Yeah I kin splain this to you man no problemo. Checkout my experiences with this marvelous new way for we men to experience the kind of Big O's the ladies experience. The mind numbing Prostate gland is about an inch inside just past your winking sphincter. I also believe the Magic P Node is in the 12 oclock high position. As long as you've explored this wonderful  sexual  play there's one more item you should add to your Sex Arsenal. 

We've all heard of Spanish Fly.  What I am about to suggest should seal the Deal for Uncharted. I discovered this product in 1974. It's called RUSH. It is an Inhalant.  Check how clear your individual nostrils are then plug the 1 most constricted. Open bottle. Hold it very close to your open nostril and take a huge inhale of air. Close cap quick and hold your breath. The vapors will give  you a RUSH like you NEVER HAD BEFORE and the sensations go right into the nerve endings in your bunghole. Plunging a real nice Dildo inside or having your dear wife fuck you with a Strap On will be first on your agenda. At this time you'll undoubtedly be experiencing sensations you've NEVER HAD or exactly like those you had the 1st time or the last time you engaged in activity of this nature. The trick is finding the Perfect DILDO. I have the Purrfect :wub::kiss::wub:DILDO. It's all in my old posts on Anal Avenue.

There's different brands of this product. Besides RUSH I like Platinum. There's 5 or 6 other flavors. Tried them all. Liked some better than udders.  All flavors were once sold at Lover's Package. Hopefully TT has them. LP gave me a totally BS PC reason 4 why they no longer sell this marvelous product. I must warn you tho. Rush gives negative effects to your cock. IOW NO ERECTION. Believe me the feelings in your Prostate and insides of your anal canal will completely take over your sexual joy. Plus if your wife can stimulate your P Gland sufficiently your Kegel muscles should light up like a Pinball machine going absolutely insane!! Everything Lit Up all bonus balls released...and like a machinegun on FULL AUTOMATIC FIRE with a Full Belt:P Your Kegal muscles will start yanking in and out madly. Likely your hips will bounce uncontrollably. You may feel like you're having an epileptic seizure. Scared the fuck outta me my 1st time for around the 1st 45 seconds of the WILDEST BIG O I'd ever had.  (Actually it was my 2nd Anal Orgasm I'd ever had. As Frank82said I call this an Assgasm. (I'd forgotten about that.)

This is JMHRO but far as I'm concerned the Prostate is the male version of the G Spot.

I used to engage in this activity regularly 5+years ago. Solo this is insanely fun with the right tools. An Enema bag with hose and nozzle is an excellent start because no one wants icky on their toy or dick. Pickup a 1oz bottle of (Essential) Peppermint Oil Concentrate at your local GNC or hippie food coop.  For the final rinse place 2 drops ONLY in your bag and fill. Four drops will get you a punishment enema. Two drops is fine. Both of you will have Browneyes that taste of peppermint so RIMMING should be enhanced and mutually enjoyed tho the pleasure can become so overcoming for one they may cum unglued like I did. At that point just go with the flow and ride out the wave. My very 1st Rim job I had a screaming doozy woozy out of control cum. Flip flopping like an epileptic seizure I was but there was no pain whatsoever. I screamed to my lover I loved them. That's how intense this O was.

I've enjoyed equally exquiste but different cums with a dildo buried to the hilt and when Jacking off blew twice the load and farther than I usually would without anal.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

My girlfriend has a fetish with my ass. While sucking me she loves inserting her fingers and finger fuck me, last night she was all worked up and was fingering me and decided to get one of her toys. She knows that I love toys in my bum but she loves to take it to the extreme. She bought and couldn’t wait to use her double headed dildo. After prepping her ass we both inserted this thing and rode that bad boy, it was kinda erotic and hot. She rode that thing like a champ. After a few minutes she pulled off of it and wanted the real thing. I couldn’t wait to slide my cock in so I lined up and pow I was balls deep in her ass and rode her hard and fast while her face was buried in the sheets muffled her moaning and I unloaded a huge load. She laid there and smiled and said she wasn’t sure if she could handle my 8inch thick cock. This was our 1st anal adventure, it won’t be our last.