Official Community Forums Home

Why don't I feel pleasure??!:(

Shaniqua

I don't know what's wrong with me! I don't feel any attraction to being touched, nothing feels nice. I've been fingered and it doesn't hurt but I don't see what pleasure comes from it? It feels like nothing just a neutral feeling

ive had sex but I didn't have an orgasm Becuase it just felt like something going in and out but no pleasure, no turn ons, it doesn't feel good? 

I dont understand?:( do I just lack the ability to feel pleasure?? People say to just wait and take time finding what feels good but nothing does!D: i want to be turned on and have the pleasure, have the orgasms and enjoy being touched! What's wrong with me !!!! 

• Members

Have you had much experience with sex or masturbating?  Try pleasing yourself to find out what feels good to you. The person you're with makes all the difference as well. You need to have sexual chemistry with someone to become arroused and want them to touch you. I hope this helps a little bit. Keep asking questions!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

There nothing wrong with you honey. That's what we as men come in to play. If the man just ant doing for it's not your failt. A man got a lot of presser on us. I don't know about most men when the night over all a man think about I hope I got her there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Also, it takes time for a woman to warm up. If they just pet pet, wham, bam, that's not time enough for anyone to get even warmed up!! You also can be jinxing yourself by overthinking it all. Try just being in the moment. Don't go to the "it just ain't gonna happen" mode even before you start.

I don't recommend drunk sex per say, but, if you're of legal age, you could try a couple, just to relax. That's what I did when me and my GF were together for the first time. Just slightly buzzed so I wouldn't be so nervous. It did help. She was nervous too. She has been Out for over 25 yrs. She's my first FF relationship,  so I was super nervous! !!!

• Like 1