Official Community Forums Home

uncaring parents

Tyger

So,  we've been at our new place since the last of October. My ex husband has yet to ask to see where we live or even ask for the address. 

Am I being too "bitchy" in thinking that this is terrible on his part?  

If and when he moves,  you best be certain I'd be going there to see it and get the physical address to check out the neighborhood!!!! 

• Members

First I need to say that I have no children, so I could be totally wrong.

i would think that having the address of where my child lives would be extremely important. There are many reasons to have that. As an ex I may not want to see where you live. And your ex may have other issues (based on the little I know and what you have said in the past). I would agree with you, I would want to know where my child lives, what the neighborhood is like and know the home is good. 

• Like 1

I do realize he probably trusts my decisions,  however,  his lack of participation in her life has dwindling the last 2 years (ever since his son was born). I would think think that he'd want to know exactly where she is.  It's maddening. She's almost 14, and sees it too. I just see that his attention is only on the family that's living with him at the time.  It breaks my heart for her. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/22/2016 at 6:21 PM, GirlCrush said:

That makes total sense..so no your not being bitchy..He is being insensitive. .I tell my DH better be good to your kids.. They pick your rest home!!!

On 12/22/2016 at 5:02 AM, GirlCrush said:

Maybe, .... He  trusts your decisions? But I can see how it would feel uncaring.  

I'm not up to speed on Tyger's situation. Like RC4Blue I never had a kid either. But likeGirlCrush said it will be your kin who have 2 place you in a decent facility when I can't take care of my own self or lay me to rest. I know I don't wanna be on their bad side.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks fer Liking my post whomever you are.:P

• Like 1