Official Community Forums Home

Frequency of sex

Gviejo

• Members

Dear Sexpert,

At 56, I have been on Testosterone replacement therapy for 16 weeks. I have become increasingly horny all the time and have been either masturbating or finding a bro for mutual bj's almost on a daily basis. My question is. "It is safe to have an orgasm multiple times everyday for weeks at a time?" When I'm not having sex, I'm thinking of the next get together. I practice safe sex and have been tested recently and all was clear.

• Members

I do not know with certainty, but having been around for 50+ years, having read and experienced and heard a bunch of stuff in that time, and digesting it all and weeding out the stuff that seems like bullshit from the stuff that seems legit ...

I'd say as long as you are not physically injuring yourself (rubbing the skin off your pecker, for example), or letting it consume your thoughts to the point of being a psycho nut job, then no, there is nothing wrong with too many orgasms.

However if you had to suddenly stop, you might find yourself going off in your sleep.

But if your are that horny all the time, is the testosterone necessary?

• Like 1

• Members

It seems the surge of testosterone has your sex drive amped up. In the 16 weeks you have been on the medication there can be a surge of sexual drive with testosterone replacement. That should level off a bit as you adjust to the medication. If it is bothering you, have a dicussion with your physician, you dosage may be a bit high and an adjustment might be needed. You may feel a higher sex drive in general than before. That is not always a bad thing. As for masturbation, twice a day, three times a day, four times a day will not be a problem unless it interferes with other parts of your life. Having multiple orgasms a day in not a problem either. You may notice lower volume with each passing orgasm. That would be expected as the body is not producing as much ejacutale because of the shorter time frame between orgasms. I am glad you practice safer sex, for your health. 

• Like 1