Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Intimacy between lover

Gviejo

• Members

Here I am again. This time I have something that really perplexes me. My lover and I can do everything together as in anal, oral and slight body contact. But he is really against me touching him too much, hugging him, kissing him or trying to get more skin to skin contact. I do not get it. Also, it's perfectly fine for him to give me oral and even swallow. But when I want to give him oral, there's always an excuse or he won't finish. He says he doesn't feel right cumming in my mouth. Again, I do not get it. It's seems like he really only wants to do what he wants which is kind of bumming me out. Yes this is the same guy I've been seeing since 2000. He was married, has grown kids and now has a new girl and a new baby. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

• Members

My question is; do you have a connection with your partner other than sexual? Is there a intimate (not sexual) connection, a spiritual connection, a friendship connection? From what I read it almost sounds like it is sex (wham, bam, thank you ...) and little else. If you want more then there is a need to develop more both outside of sex and within the sexual arena. Talk to him about what you desire and what makes it important to you. Avoid telling him what he needs to do and focus on what you need and are willing to do. If he has a issue about reaching orgasm during oral, a blunt but caring discussion may need to happen about what that is and why it would be pleasing to you. I do wonder if he only sees you as the side piece. If you are just a side piece, then you may have to ask yourself some tough questions about what you want and are willing to accept. It does sound like you are looking for more intimacy. If he is not able, or is unwilling to give that to you, you have to ask if it is important to stay in this relationship. Either way you might need to define your relationship. All the best to you.

• Like 4

• Members

GirlCrush, you words are very kind. I am happy that you enjoy.

• Like 1