Official Community Forums Home

Love CUM

David L Gardner Jr

• Members

I think the biggest problem on the response of this is your body makes only so much. I wish I could help you, but don't know how to tell you on producing more. Good luck and hope you find and answer. Sorry I could not help you.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2018 at 3:40 PM, Luvcum said:

I love my own cum also I eat it all the time I’m married and love to cum on her and eat it . Now I want to  suck dick and play with all the cum that squirts out . 

I too love to eat cum eat my own always love the taste and Im bi and have a partner who I suck regulary to satisfy my love of sperm 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've been wanting to eat her cream pie but can't pull the trigger unfortunately. Any help give me some pointers? Appears many men enjoy a good mouthful.

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/18/2017 at 11:19 PM, David L Gardner Jr said:

I'm a male 51 I love to swallow my cum and when I do I want more and more I have swallowed 4 huge loads of my own... I need and want more what should I do??

Me too I've been sucking my own dick since I was around 13 years old. Can't get as much of it into my mouth as I used to getting older, what can you do. I can still get half of it sometimes three quarters of my cock in my mouth 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
21 hours ago, Davepat said:

I've been wanting to eat her cream pie but can't pull the trigger unfortunately. Any help give me some pointers? Appears many men enjoy a good mouthful.

Since my wife gets off so well when I eat her after cumming in her, I can claim to be an expert eater. Or would that be ex spurt eater... ;) 

Simplest pointer, just cum in her, and go do down on her immediately after you do. No waiting, or thinking about it, or waiting until you are as horny and wanting to like you were before you blew your load in her, just do it. Right away...bite the bullet...or something like that! 

If she gets off like my wife does, you'll be getting into it quickly, charged up and hard again, and will do it again because it was so hot,  and just to make sure you did it right! :) 

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/19/2018 at 9:22 PM, Davepat said:

Go for it you will both love it ! Make sure you kiss her afterwards 

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Since the short time I have been in this forum my kinkyness has rocketed to new levels. My wife isn’t interested so I’ve had to take matters into my own hands literally. Two things I fantasize about is getting pegged and tasting my own cum. I did that tonite after masterbating and I have to say I didn’t hate it 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

This is a dick hardening post. I've eaten my own cum a number of times. Was very hesitant the first few times. Tastes good. Never was able to suck my own cock though. Always fantasized about what that would be like.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/19/2018 at 9:40 PM, Sillyp33 said:

Me too I've been sucking my own dick since I was around 13 years old. Can't get as much of it into my mouth as I used to getting older, what can you do. I can still get half of it sometimes three quarters of my cock in my mouth 

Would like to see you do that

• Members
On 3/19/2018 at 8:40 PM, Sillyp33 said:

Would so luv to watch that yumminess.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
14 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

I wish I could do that. I would love to suck my own cock!

Would luv to watch any man suck his own cock...swallow his load...wet just thinkin bout it