Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Tell me what he wants during a BJ to make him cum.

Guest Crazy Cat

Guest Crazy Cat

My husband hardly ever cums in my mouth. The few times he has told me what felt nice thrilled me. I want him to be pleased. He says it feels really good, but never cums. I have never had this happen with other men I have been with. How can I help him get there? 

• Members

Sometimes it about extra stimulation. While oral sex alone is great, it may not be enough for your man to achieve orgasm. The question that pops up is, how much foreplay have you been involved in? Maybe masturbating him before you go down on him and use oral pleasure as the final act. Try using your hand and stroking him as you orally please him. Maybe try nipple stimulation as you have him in your mouth. Maybe try stroking the area between his scrotum and anus as you lick and suck. If he is open to it you could try anal stimulation as you take him. Or try using a vibrator on him as you go down on him. Mix it up. Make it fun for both of you. If you do it only with him on his back in bed, have him in a chair or standing, giving him the erotic sight of you taking him. Just a few suggestions...

Guest Crazy Cat

RC to answer the foreplay question. I love to touch his body. Playing with his nipples excites me. As mine are very sensitive. I find if I try to have lots of forplay he always wants to go right to penetration. For me the ultimate is having him cum in my mouth or on me. I want to see and hear him have mind blowing release before I am taken care of. 

• Members

It is great to know what you want and desire. Have you told him directly what you desire and how hot it would make you? If not tell him. If you have told him, tell him again. Keep the conversation open and erotic. I know there are a number of men that are penetration focused. If you can get him to play to orgasm in other ways both of you will benefit. It may even make intercourse more enjoyable. I hope he is open to exploring new ways to be sexual. I wish for you to discover a way to get what you want.

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 2/20/2017 at 10:38 AM, Crazy Cat said:

My husband hardly ever cums in my mouth. The few times he has told me what felt nice thrilled me. I want him to be pleased. He says it feels really good, but never cums. I have never had this happen with other men I have been with. How can I help him get there? 

This is very strange.  I assume you are able to sexually stimulate him with your mouth/lips? 

Be sure to let him know that you really want him to cum in your mouth.  I don't mean by just telling him.  Let him know by your expressions and actions as your orally caressing his cock . Make sure he is 100% certain that you want his fluid in your mouth. Let him have no doubt!  It's possible he may feel that doing this is wrong.  I hope you enjoy the taste, because once you get him over this problem, you will often have your mouth full of his tasty fluid.

• Like 1