Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Beginner anal toy/butt plug?

Hi 

I'm new to the forums and to anything anal. I have a... curiosity about it and would like to try experimenting. I'd be playing by myself, so it would need to be something easy to use for one person. 

There are SO many things on this website, I can't figure out which would be best. Hoping for something not too pricey, if possible. Thanks, in advance. ^_^

• Members

Welcome to the forum. As you look for anal stimulation remember lube is your friend and start small. As some one who is new to plugs you may wish to start with something a bit smaller in diameter and as you get comfortable work your way to larger sizes. I suggest you start with silicone material. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and comfortable to use. As you become more experienced you might wish to move to other materials for different sensations. Glass and metal can be interesting as you can warm or cool them to desired tempetures. There are a number of plugs that have vibration. I have found that most of those that work effectively are at least medium in size. There is no one toy that is best for everyone, so find something that looks good to you, try it out and enjoy.

• Members

I started with a nice small silicone toy, that I would put in warm (not too hot) water before use.  It's really quite nice but I was surprised at how big it felt (I think it was the smallest one!)  

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members
On August 26, 2018 at 2:59 PM, Nancy said:

I have a pretty jeweled metal one that I love: but how long can you leave it in?

As Long as it feels good.  I have had a butt plug in me for 20 or so minutes, while my partner and I had foreplay.  If it feels uncomfortable just stop.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I would get a 4.75 inch thick silicone suction cup dildo for hands free play😬either on the bed or on the wall or on a chair. Lube up and slide it in. The first few times go very slowly. Ur anus will stretch quite easily over time. I wad tight tight awhile ago. Now i can take a 7.5 inch thick toy with patience. I find 6 inches of girth perfect. However anything thicker then 4 is good. 5 inches or so length minimum to perhaps 8. Hands free is the best hehe

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/20/2019 at 10:03 PM, Nancy said:

I have just ordered a new anal bead toy with a butt plug at the end!! Can’t wait!!!

Well, any reviews on this toy? Pictures pleeeeeze!

• Members
On 6/26/2019 at 10:54 AM, Ryan said:

I would get a 4.75 inch thick silicone suction cup dildo for hands free play😬either on the bed or on the wall or on a chair. Lube up and slide it in. The first few times go very slowly. Ur anus will stretch quite easily over time. I wad tight tight awhile ago. Now i can take a 7.5 inch thick toy with patience. I find 6 inches of girth perfect. However anything thicker then 4 is good. 5 inches or so length minimum to perhaps 8. Hands free is the best hehe

I am on this journey myself but worry about stretching too much and doing damage. I hear hemorrhoids and anal leakage is common and I don’t want to end up having to put a tampon in my ass to seal the gape.

• Members

I started with anal beads and then gradually went up to butt plug vibrators. No problems with hemorrhoids are leakage. This one I have has multi speeds and multi vibrations. Perfect either Solo or with my wife.

Screenshot_20190830-200921.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/30/2019 at 5:42 PM, Seekingxxxfun said:

I am on this journey myself but worry about stretching too much and doing damage. I hear hemorrhoids and anal leakage is common and I don’t want to end up having to put a tampon in my ass to seal the gape.

Ive been into anal plugs and dildos for years and never had any issues. My hole is just as tight now as it always was the only difference is I know how to relax when I put something in there. I'm not into stretching it out either so I can not say anything to those types of people.

• Members
1 hour ago, Nancy said:

I think that stretching out thing is made up. I  don’t worry about it and besides- it feels amazing!

It is amazing but Ive seen some pretty stretched out ass holes so proceed at your own risk. If your getting doubled fisted in the ass you have been stretched out, just saying. I love to get bigger things in there but I have a limit.

double fist.gif

21200928.gif

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

If you are searching Beginner anal toy/butt plug. I recommend you try the 5" Realistic Vibrating Anal Dildo.

This vibrating dildo is medically researched BDSM-friendly sex toy specifically designed for prostate and perineal stimulation. Its sleek black design is made for anal insertion and leads to intense male orgasms while promoting prostate health.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Imready said:

I have used anal beads and butt plugs ,nothing big. Ready for next step. Do you think some kind of anal thrusting toy would be ok ?

I love mine

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I needed something to spice up. My solo play.  After a few different attempts I settled on anal. Started with a small tapered plug and lots of lube. Didn’t take long where I needed more. So I went wider and longer. Plain and vibrating. Prostate massager.  Now I have a  11/2 inch with and ten inch dildo that I can fit all the way. My next challenge is a four inch wide tapered plug. Having trouble with this one cause I need so help some help working it in it. 

• Members

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself. Hope you find someone that can help you out with your new bigger adventure

• 4 months later...
  • Members

ive been solo play for awhile and I needed something to spice it up so I went anal.  Started with a small butt plug and quickly increased the size.  I now have a three inches wide and five inches insertable.  I then started using dildos, smooth, veined, and knobbed.  I don't find ones that vibrate worth it except for a small one that my P spot. I also have a two inch widw and ten inch long dildo.  That one is difficult to use solo.  Can't get to use the whole ten inches.  My challenge right now is a five inch long and four inch wide butt plug.  I can almost get it in but it's soft and I can't that extra push to get it in.  Gonna need help.  Whatever route you go remember lots of lube on the toy and in your hole.  Trying to gap myself now, up to four fingers

• Members

I wish we were able to still post new photos. I'd like to see you inserting one of those in your asshole