Official Community Forums Home

So You Say....

Guest Crazy Cat

Guest Crazy Cat

Alright so you have opened the door with your SO about sex toys. Being honest and vulnerable about your desires can be unnerving.  So you opened up, now what? Were your ideas received with curiosity and interest? Or were you perceived as odd and your SO was turned off?

I had that conversation with my husband last night. Although he did not think I was strange. He did say he was surprised by the topic. And he would be willing to try anything for me. He admitted to never using sex toys before, or even asked too. My desire for wanting and needing more I think was received well overall. I will let him think of the subject for awhile. And wait for his response after he has time to reflect  on walking through a new door in our relationship. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That is wonderful,mhaving the conversation with him. I hope it brings you what you desire.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat

UPDATE

Well almost a month to the day sense our toy conversation. And the most wonderful thing happened. Brought out my blue swirl and my husband helped me play. After a few orgasms, and love making. Just when I was drifting off to sleep. He desired to try another position with that swirl. I was all to happy to accommodate. And enjoyed a few more orgasms. For those that know my story this was a big step for my husband and I. Not quite sure where this will lead, but I was greatly encouraged. 

• Members

I am very happy for you Crazy Cat. What a wonderful thing to have happen. I remember your desire and delemia. It sounds like a great beginning to a more open sexual life with your partner.

• Review Team

In my experience using toys with my Wen has I feel brought us closer together , and opened our curiosity for different sexual pleasures.

Hang in there and I hope you and your SO are able to fulfill each others sexual desires

• 1 year later...

This is an awesome post, and I wanted to comment on it to bring it back up to the top. 

Many people fear what their lover will say if they broach the subject of sex toys.

My ex husband was, at first, pretty insulted that I would suggest them, thinking that I needed a sex toy because he didn't do it for me, which wasn't the case.

After many conversations, and assurances that sex toys were for added pleasure, and not replacing him, he was willing to try, and boy, when he did, there was a whole new world for the both of us!!

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:44 AM, Tyger said:

This is an awesome post, and I wanted to comment on it to bring it back up to the top. 

Many people fear what their lover will say if they broach the subject of sex toys.

My ex husband was, at first, pretty insulted that I would suggest them, thinking that I needed a sex toy because he didn't do it for me, which wasn't the case.

After many conversations, and assurances that sex toys were for added pleasure, and not replacing him, he was willing to try, and boy, when he did, there was a whole new world for the both of us!!

yes add more pleasure thinking outside the box.. there is a whole world of toys to explore together