Official Community Forums Home

Choosing toys

• Members

She had been in that position for a long time, on sitting on her knees, waiting for me. She was looking up at me, her eyes pleading. She wanted more. It didn't matter that it was just an hour ago that we finished . She wanted more. She always wanted more. Some days she was exhausting. Most days she was simply erotic. Her eyes could entrance me in seconds. Her body could hear me with lust. Mostly it was her creativity that had me always wanting her. Today she had pulled out the swing for our earlier romp. Now she was seated on her knees waiting for me to consent. She knew I would, but it was a game we played. She had gone to the room before sitting before me and grabbed out toy box.she placed a blanket on the floor and laid out half of our toys. I was to guess which ones she wanted to use. The crops and floggers were at one corner, a selection of vibes sat at another corner. Across the blanket was a slection of dildos, some with suction cups. In the fourth corner our glass and metal toys were displayed. In the middle of the blanket was a selection of lubes. I was trying to get a read from her, but she was blank, making it that much harder for me to guess which ones she was going to prefer. Standing I leaned down to kiss her with passion. She purred. I ran my hands over her body. I adored the feel of her skin. She giggled. She can be such a lusty girl. I heard her lust in her giggle. Choose, she whispered. I told her that I chose her. She shook her head and whispered choose as she opened her arms before her. I slid down behind her and pressed my chest to her back. I ran my hands down her arms, over her shoulders, across her chest before resting my fingers between her legs. Imkissed her exposed neck. She inhaled. My finger parted her. She exhaled. I stroked her heated sex. She spread her knees. This girl intoxicated me. I didn't want to play with the toys. I just wanted my mouth on her, tasting her nectar and sucking in her soft lower lips. That would come but first I had to choose. Reaching in front of her I selected a glass plug. She smiled and nodded. I picked up a small crop. Her eyes went wide. Last I grasped a mini vibe. She seductively whispered yes in my ear. My finger returned to her, spreading her so I could stroke her aroused clit with my two middle fingers. She took a bottle of oil and poured it over her chest. She began to massage the oil in to her skin, playing with her breast and pinching her nipples. Turning her head to me she kissed me hard. She whispered, will you fill me with the glass. My manhood jumped and throbbed. Taking the lube I slickened the glass plug. Placing it at her backside I pushed her down until her ass was in the air and her cheeks were spread. The glass was cold. She jumped as I placed the tip at her anus. Slowly she accepted the glass, moaning with pleasure as she did. Taking the mini vibe in her hand she placed it between her folds. The buzz was strong. She began to wiggle and thrust. My fingers slid into her. She was wet with excitement. Soon her climax came. Before she was done she turned around and pushed me on my back. She mounted me and took me deep into her. She was tight, wet and hot. She began to ride me, up and down and around. She played with my nipples as I held on to her hips. I met her thrusts, lifting my hips off the floor. She came down on me. Her breasts stroked my chest as she rode my cock. Cum for me she whispered. Her face was flushed. She was nearly in tears from the intensity of pleasure. I felt like I was going to come through her as she Thriusting down hard on my shaft. I could not hold back. She squeezed me tight with her magnificent sex and I came. Shaking I came, breathing hard I came. It seemed like my climax went on and on. When I was spent she cleaned me up and whispered in my ear, be ready in an hour I'm going to want more.

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed, GirlCrush and Crazy Cat. I appreciate you encouragement.

• Like 1