Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Realskin Hot Cock #2

Tyger

Some people like realistic feeling toys. Some people like realistic looking toys. Well, I'm here to tell you that this Realstic Hot Cock #2 is all of this and more!

Realskin Hot Cocks are made by Nasstoys, and definitely do feel and look pretty realistic. Realskin is actually a silicone, which makes it feel soft like real skin (hence the name). Remember with silicone toys, you can't use silicone based lubes. The combination will ruin the toy, and probably make a melty-mess. Trust me, it's not a pretty thing!

This particular toy has a few more fun features. Not only does it look and feel real, #2 also has balls......literally. So, it looks like a real cock with big shaven balls, veins and all! This toy also bends for added realism and position fun. But wait.....there's even more!!! LOL

This toy also vibrates! It has 12 different functions, ranging from low to high, to different vibe combinations, which will help tickle your fancy. Not only that, but this toy doesn't take batteries!!! What did you say, Tyger? No batteries??? That's right!! This baby is rechargable!! It comes with the USB plug so that you can plug it in to any USB port to recharge it. The plug in part is like a headphone jack, and it actually goes into the base. There's a small circular icon on the base that looks like a small circle in a bigger circle, under the easy to use power buttons, and you poke it thru the silicone covering where that O is. Yep, it's that easy!

Can it get any better? Absolutely! All of this AND this toy is waterproof! Does it get better? Have I disappointed so far? Of course not! So, If you look at the control panel, you will notice 3 buttons. Well, the top button is actually to turn on the warming feature. Yes, that's right, it warms up! Not only does it warm up,  but it can go up to a temperature of 113 degrees (Fahrenheit). So, yes, the Hot Cock actually does get, well, HOT!!

The #2 has a 6.5" shaft, diameter is about 1.5" and is about 9.5" in total length. So this may be a good toy for some newbie toy users that are looking for a realistic toy that has a more natural feeling to it.

I did like how the toy felt, however, using it for a g-spot toy may not be successful. I found that the bending aspect of it was too bendy. It didn't stay where I bent it at. And, I'm here to tell you that this toy DOES get HOT!!! If you're expecting a slight warming sensation, well, be prepared. At full charge, this thing gets a lot hotter than I anticipated. And it wasn't the friction doing it, I'll tell you that!!!

I loved this toy!!! Realistic, easy to use, no batteries, waterproof, and it's waaaarrrrmmmmmmm!

I also recommend to store it in the original box, or at least the plastic box it comes in, to protect your investment.

(For some reason, it's not letting me add a pic yet, so please click on the link to view this most awesome toy!)

Get Hot #2

• Like 1