Kinkster    142

No idea how some women can do this, but if you can....WOW! 

My wife has tried, but the gag reflex takes over. I get that....I have a bad time just getting my teeth checked at the dentist! 

So....we do other things! :)

• Like 1

Tiny Flower    156

Some can .some can't .some will .some won't .some do .some don't . I guess it's the way we're made I don't know, well what other things do you do?  Speaking of dentists I do gag on my toothbrush, I can't explain that.(never could)  I just love it. :D:wub:

• Like 3

Kinkster    142
16 minutes ago, Tiny Flower said:

Some can .some can't .some will .some won't .some do .some don't . I guess it's the way we're made I don't know, well what other things do you do?  Speaking of dentists I do gag on my toothbrush, I can't explain that.(never could)  I just love it. :D:wub:

image.jpeg

Pretty much like anything sexual, huh? Some love it, some.....yuck! Just have to find the balance no?

;)

• Like 2

Tiny Flower    156

Hi kinkster. Maybe yes an aquired taste. For me the first time I was hooked. I know it's what I'm best at.i  enjoy everything about it. I don't understand why some say yuck,but they don't understand why I say yumm. :) say yum to cum. New bumper sticker idea. Hahaha :D :D

• Like 1

Kinkster    142
1 hour ago, Tiny Flower said:

Hi kinkster. Maybe yes an aquired taste. For me the first time I was hooked. I know it's what I'm best at.i  enjoy everything about it. I don't understand why some say yuck,but they don't understand why I say yumm. :) say yum to cum. New bumper sticker idea. Hahaha :D :Dimage.jpeg.11744cedfe9db8179b5384bffe5674e7.jpeg

The taste isn't the problem. She has no problem with giving me a blowjob, and me cumming in her mouth! No problem with her own taste either. 

Deep throating....swallowing my whole thing down to my nuts....can't do that. That's OK....I understand completely! 

• Like 1

Tiny Flower    156

Kinkster.Maybe you're just too big. Down to your nuts! That's my fave part when my face is smashed against everything.thats me.  I think I'll get a popcycle and satisfy the urge to suck.i should ! :D

• Like 1

Kinkster    142

Don't know, but I think it's more to do with some people can only stand so much. Much past a tongue depressor, and it does,'t fly! I'm the same way. 

Hats off to those who can manage it!!

• Like 1

Tiny Flower    156

Don't breath through your mouth lol,

• Like 2

Kinkster    142
1 minute ago, Tiny Flower said:

Don't breath through your mouth lol,

Like she could with my schlong in it???

:lol:

• Like 2

Kinkster    142

She doesn't talk with her mouth full either....of course....sometimes...she can't!

:lol:

• Like 2

Big Rack    397

I am so LMAO at you both!!!  :D

• Like 1

Tiny Flower    156

Lol big rack cc kinkster :D

Sucking my husbands cock is my favorite past time. Over time I have learned how to swallow his whole cock and work my throat muscles messaging the head and most of the time he gives me my reward. I am not shy in letting him know how much I love his cock, when he is home he knows I will swallow a couple loads a day. I have tasted cum that was kinda salty but his is really sweet tasting, I suppose its his diet of lots of fruits and other healthy foods but his is the sweetest I have ever tasted. 

• Like 1