Official Community Forums Home

First warm (and erotic) day

• Members

It was finally getting warm. I came home early to spend some time in the sun, poolside. Driving up to the house I was anticipating getting a nice swim in and then soaking up the sun. Little did I know that what I was anticipating was going to be so much more. Walking into the house I went to the bedroom to change into the smallest brief I owned so to get the best tan possible. Even though the fencing was high around the pool the neighbors were nosy so going naked was not a great option. Now nearly naked I waked through the house, grabbed a drink and headed out the glass door at the back of the house. The water was inviting, cool and brilliantly blue. I realized I didn't have a towel and knew there would be one in the pool house. Instead of heading directly back to grab a towel I jumped in the water. The feel of the liquid on my body was soothing almost erotic. Walking out of the water it hair was warm but I had a slight chill for the breeze. I moved to the pool house to get a towel. Entering the building I heard moaning and heavy breathing. Confused and intrigued I stopped to listen. I heard on voice. Silently I turned the corner. She was on the daybed, legs spread, one hand between her legs and the other rolling her nipple on her right breast. Stunned by the sight I was unable to move. My God I thought, she was beautiful. She was stroking herself, two finger burried between her lips, on either side of her clit. She was breathing heavy, flushed and in her world of fantasy. She pulled at her nipples. My cock jumped and stirred. The fabric of my small brief was straining. Reaching down I cupped my growing manhood and pulled it free. Her self pleasure had me hard. I began to stroke my erection as I watched her continue to pleasure herself. She began to pant and whisper, fuck me. That is all it took. I walked over to her and stroked her hair. My throbbing shaft was at level with her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled before taking me into her hot mouth. She didn't loose a beat. She began to lick and suck on my cock as she pushed two fingers deep into her. I could hear how wet she was. She began to thrust her fingers and the wet sound drove me crazy. As much as I love having her mouth around my cock I wanted to be deep inside of her. I withdrew and stepped between her legs. She pulled her fingers free and offered them to me. I licked and sucked her nectar from them as I drove my hot shaft deep in her wet and waiting pussy. She moaned as I filled her. She was so hot, so sexy, so beautiful at that moment. Her hands fell to my hips and directed the thrusts, slow at first. Each deep push brought a gasp to my lips. She was asking that I thrust harder, fasted, deeper. I did as she asked. She moaned and shook and screamed with pleasure. Over and over I delved deep with my hard shaft. She was tight around me. She grabbed at my ass and pulled me deep over and over. I felt the rise of climax coming. Soon there would be no turning back. She then demanded that I cum. After a few more thrusts I did just that, came hard, pulse after pulse until I was spent. She giggled as she came . When we were finally finished she took my hand and lead me to the pool, naked. She pushed me in, then followed herself. It was the best way to spend the first warm day of the year.

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you. I could use a swim as well.

• Like 1