Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What are you drinking tonight!

Guest Crazy Cat

Guest Crazy Cat

My nephew lives within walking distance to the pier I love it. My cousin has a house on the bluffs.  Beautiful area you were blessed to grow up there.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Beer.  Long Trail Ale.  So i guess technically an ale, but I could never remember the difference between beer, ale, lager, porter, and whatever other flavor beer comes in.  Except stout, I kinda have an idea what stout is.  You should be able to stand a spoon up in a good stout . . .

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat

I have never tried that beer. Tonight is Dos Equis Amber for me. I love lagers, stouts, my local micro has an amazing coffee stout.....hmmm where is that growler. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 8:24 PM, Crazy Cat said:

I have never tried that beer. Tonight is Dos Equis Amber for me. I love lagers, stouts, my local micro has an amazing coffee stout.....hmmm where is that growler. Lol

I'm also a lager fan,Sam Adams ,and yingling 

Guest Crazy Cat
8 hours ago, MMMike said:

I'm also a lager fan,Sam Adams ,and yingling 

Not sure what part of the country you live. Me, just outside of Nashville TN. Good TN whisky here, and some pretty good micro breweries starting up. If you are ever in Nashville stop into Jackolope Brewing Co. Went on a girls trip last month that included a week long pub crawl in Grand Rapids MI. Never made it to all 32 on the list, but put a good dent in the passport and walked away with a free T-shirt, lol. Had some of the most amazing beer ever on that trip. Had two amazing beers at Founders Brewing Co. Frootwood and Doom. They are both bourbon barrel aged beer AMAZING!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Beer, dark, strong flavored, and higher alcohol than your average bear.  A good manly beer.

And drinking it out of glass decorated with cute bunny rabbits, pretty wildflowers, and colorful psychedelic-looking mushrooms . . .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, square said:

Beer, dark, strong flavored, and higher alcohol than your average bear.  A good manly beer.

And drinking it out of glass decorated with cute bunny rabbits, pretty wildflowers, and colorful psychedelic-looking mushrooms . . .

LMAO

Well, last night, I had some butterscotch schnapps......it was in a neon colored small plastic cup.....classy!!! LOL 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...