Official Community Forums Home

Introducing boyfriend to Femdom?

Water Bugly

I'm really into femdom, but my partner is very vanilla. He says he wants to try my love of femdom after only really starting to fuck harder (what he thinks is kinky) but I don't know how to introduce him to it. I have only been a submissive in the past but would love being the dom, advice on where to start?

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, You could possibly , nonchalantly touch his ass while you are giving him a blow job.   My wife did this for the first time last week.  I got so hard.  I had wanted her to do this for so long bit I was afraid to ask her bottom line.    There is something about touch in/around my ass that gets me off so bad.  It has since I can remember.  Nonetheless, Maybe some are more prone to enjoy it than others.  Good luck to you.

Btw - I am 100 percent straight and love my wife and have always loved sex with women.  

• 2 weeks later...

If the age on your profile is correct, you are both very young. Maybe inexperienced? (No disrespect intended) If so, these things take time. For "vanilla" people, yes, just fucking harder can be a bit more risque' than just missionary. 

For him to really understand it, talk to him about it. Show him articles, books, videos, and so on. Tell him what you like about the images, what you want to try, what you may want to stay away from. 

The only way for him to learn anything that you like, whether sexual or in every day life, is to talk to him and teach him. And same goes for him. He may like some things that you have no idea about. Be open and honest with each other.