Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

I'm new

Needmoreplz

I'm a woman and want to have sex with a another woman and my man watch. Any suggestions on how to approach the subject with him and how to find a willing player? 

• Like 1

• Members

First welcome to the site. Interesting desire, I would suggest talking about fantasies the two of you may have. Be playful. Talk about what would be fun, interesting and what might be fun to make real.  

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Be careful... From experience i can tell ya that emotions get twisted after seeing your SO with someone else... I did this wrong tho in my younger days... I was in a bad place in my life... My Bf at the time and I went to a bar... This girl started kissing me and i really enjoyed it... We did this for hours and it got heated so her bf and my bf had other plans with two very drunk girls... I ended up pregnant and i terminated... Long story short... Plan be wise and be mindful of who you are with... Have safe words eye contact and know that this is a dead end to relationships sometimes so if its not something you care to lose go forward but use protection i wish i had..  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wise words from Wendy.

Movies make 3somes look like fun, spur of the moment occurances. But, they never should be. To have one should be well thought out and planned. Including the area where it will take place to avoid any position issues. 

MMF are especially tricky because of possible boner touching, which freaks a lot of guys out.

Many people that I know of that have had any combo of 3somes recommend NOT participating with vest friends due to possible arising of feelings, jealosy, etc.

Also, keep in mind, if it's your first, there will be moments where one person may feel left out because of attention and intensity.

It's also recommended that toys be involved for such occasions.

It is possible that your BF is open to it. What you really need to ask yourself is, will your relationship survive one?

Best wishes. Keep us updated!