Official Community Forums Home

Work and play

• Members

OMG is anyone else at work and dripping wet? I am loving reading these feeds and chating but I seriously am not used to this single no sex life. God I just want someone to bend me over this desk

• Like 5

• Members

That is quite the visual, Ms. Peach. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the posts and stories.

• Like 1

• Review Team

welcome to the forums Mi. Georgia enjoy the site

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/2/2017 at 2:00 PM, Mi.Georgia.peach said:

OMG is anyone else at work and dripping wet? I am loving reading these feeds and chating but I seriously am not used to this single no sex life. God I just want someone to bend me over this desk

Have to say that is one a very powerful intro !  Like it  ! And I agree with RC4Blue , Very visual ! I can certainly picture that !

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, scubadiv1951 said:

Have to say that is one a very powerful intro !  Like it  ! And I agree with RC4Blue , Very visual ! I can certainly picture that !

The at work and dripping wet thing seems to be constant lately. It doesn't help reading the feeds and chating with members lol. But I am def enjoying my time and learning things as well... 

• Members

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it. Great opening also!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/6/2017 at 5:30 PM, Frank82 said:

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it. Great opening also!

Thank you I never would have said something like that aloud before. I am enjoying voicing my wants especially since the group here is so open and doesn't mind such comments. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/2/2017 at 3:00 PM, Mi.Georgia.peach said:

im sure some will bend you ove the desk!

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, prodrag33 said:

im sure some will bend you ove the desk!

Ya I am sure I could get someone but with security clearence where I work it will have to remain a fantasy until I transfer to my new office and see how that works out lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, Mi.Georgia.peach said:

Ya I am sure I could get someone but with security clearence where I work it will have to remain a fantasy until I transfer to my new office and see how that works out lol. 

so has anything happened at work for you?