Sign in to follow this  
Mi.Georgia.peach

Lets play...Does anyone get off at work?

So several people have commented on my post about being wet and wanting someone to bend me over at work. Today is exceptionally boring and I am looking for some fun. Lets see who can make us wet with their stories or comments. If you get me all excited I may share the story of how I solved the issue. 

• Like 1

JJ_Amie    11

Well I am a man and I work for a rather large construction firm. So that would be a a huge HR nightmare. How about you? 

• Like 1

Purple Lover    22

I work from home and when I get a wet and hot I would love to have someone under my desk sucking and lick my clit gently inserting their tongue in and out my pussy mmmmmm

• Like 1

Tyger    717

Yeah, I have at other work places, just a couple, but not where I work now.

LonelyinCT    3

I was dating a co-worker and she would stop by my office and give me a blow occasionally then go back to her desk.  I loved it and the fact she was wet for the rest of the day.  Boy do I miss her :)

• Like 3

12GAUGE    114
On 7/13/2017 at 6:03 PM, JJ_Amie said:

Well I am a man and I work for a rather large construction firm. So that would be a a huge HR nightmare. How about you? 

I met a gal at work. We clicked. We were upstairs on the dusty floor as we scooted around as I ate her out. Near 40 years ago.

• Like 1