Official Community Forums Home

Pleasing My Wife Orally

JLask

• Members

Kind of a multi part question here, and would definitely like some feedback from the women (though all is feedback is welcome).  We don't engage in too much oral sex, but i really do enjoy eating my wife's pussy.  I'm honestly not really sure if she just doesn't like oral, or if maybe i'm just a bit aloof down there.  So first question, any suggestions to help make my wife more inclined to let me go downtown?  Second (this goes back to the aloofness, and definitely looking for more responses from women), what techniques do you really like/really get you off?  I'd love to be able to make her cum orally, and honestly am hoping that if i can make her enjoy receiving oral more, then maybe i'd get a little more in return.  

Thanks for the help!!

• Like 1

• Members

The answer isn't going to be an easy fix.......... every woman is different, from their anatomy to sensitivity. I happen to like it very light, and I know some women like it sucked hard so you just have to put in the time figuring out what your wife likes.

I find the 'figuring it out' phase exciting, you get to explore and find out what really works for each other before you move to the I know what trips her trigger every time part of your relationship. 

Maybe you can have a frank discussion about sex with your wife, start talking about fantasies and what you each find pleasurable, just ask her. Tell her you want it to be the best possible for her, see what she says.

• Like 4

• Members
On 6/16/2017 at 3:55 PM, JLask said:

Kind of a multi part question here, and would definitely like some feedback from the women (though all is feedback is welcome).  We don't engage in too much oral sex, but i really do enjoy eating my wife's pussy.  I'm honestly not really sure if she just doesn't like oral, or if maybe i'm just a bit aloof down there.  So first question, any suggestions to help make my wife more inclined to let me go downtown?  Second (this goes back to the aloofness, and definitely looking for more responses from women), what techniques do you really like/really get you off?  I'd love to be able to make her cum orally, and honestly am hoping that if i can make her enjoy receiving oral more, then maybe i'd get a little more in return.  

Thanks for the help!!

Let her know that you do it because you want to and you enjoy it. Knowinisthat a guy does it because he wants to and not because he thinks he has too is a big comfort booster. Also I enjoy knowing that he wants me to do it. 

Try slowly kissing down her abdomin and not just going right there. To me it is a build up thing. The guy I was last with would kiss and lick all up my thigh and on my lips but avoid actually touching my clit or going inside until I was literally writhing and bucking practically begging him to touch and taste me there. It was so exciting and frustrating all at the same time. 

• Like 3

• Members

Mi.Georgia.peach, that is a wonderful description of great oral pleasure. The build up to the explosive desire make oral delights that much more stimulating and fabulous.

• Like 2

• Members

What m-ddd said!

It's a learning process....take notes! Mental notes of course.

Try different things and take note of her reactions....when they work....do it again. I know I can tell what works with my wife! But....keep trying other things, and keep taking notes. That's how to become an expert! 

And by all means, if your wife will tell you what she likes, or wants to try, GO FOR IT!  If she will tell you "I like it when you do this to my that...." GO FOR IT! It took my wife a few years to get to where she would talk about sexual things. When she did, it made things so much easier, and so much better, for both of us!!

:)

• Like 2

• Members

My wife likes the build up thing too, as Mi.Georgia.peach describes!

All the build up & teasing makes it better when I finally dive in!

• Like 2

• Members

So it was totally unplanned, but we actually ended up having a really great conversation about the whole thing the same night as my original post.  She sort of confirmed my suspicion that she wasn't a huge fan of oral sex, given that she seemed a little surprised when i told her I actually enjoyed it, but she was definitely open increasing the frequency (not only receiving, but also giving).  I also expressed some of my fantasies in the better room, and to my delight, she wasn't freaked out by anything, and definitely open to trying some of it.  I think the only disappointing part of the conversation for me was that she didn't have any fantasies of her own to share, but said she'd give it some thought.  Now if we can just find some time to go down some of these roads :(.  Having a 7 week old in the house (in addition to our 2.5 year old) definitely limits the amount of alone time we have right now.  The fact that we were actually able to take a shower together yesterday (and yes, we did have a little fun in there) was a miracle in its own right!

• Like 4

• Members

That's GREAT to hear!! You both have a lot going on but you do have to make time for each other. You know she has fantasies but just give her time to open up about them now that it's on the table. I've found that some people have more imagination about sex than others..... Laura Corn writes interactive books and apps that open up those who are a bit challenged or shy in that area, a step in the right direction!

• Like 1

• Members

Long time ago my wife could not understand that I really really enjoyed doing oral on her. 

Then one afternoon, I was licking & fingering away, and when she orgasmed, well, so did I! Wasn't touching myself or anything, just the excitement of her humping and grinding and cumming on my face, and I blew my load on the sheets. No touching....just splat splat splat.... When I didn't mount up for my turn, she asked what was wrong, I told her I sort of lost it, and showed her the puddle of cum. 

That finally convinced her, that yes, I really really did love doing oral on her!! Never got the question of "are you OK with doing that" again! 

• Like 4

• Members
16 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Amen Kinkster! He's super hard and leaking when I'm done squirting on his face.  mmmmm

My wife isn't a squirter, but she is a major drooler when she is fired up....almost a gusher really! 

Reminds me of a few times, when I was doing oral on my wife in the 69, and I was on top. She was close to cumming, and that's all it took for me, and I went off all over her tits....and she wasn't even doing oral on me or touching me.  Me cumming made her cum instantly! All she could say when we were done was WOW..... Like I say, I really enjoy her cumming on my face.....her too!!! ;)

Most of the time, it's easy to tell if something a guy is doing is working....for both! :)

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoy pleasing my so ,I like to take my time and tease her ,nibble in her thighs kiss and lick the lips ,before I start sucking on her clit ,a gentle sucking with some tongue play .just for starters.