Official Community Forums Home

Anal question

Mi.Georgia.peach

• Members

So I had a really bad experience with anal the one time I tried it. Anyway, been chatting with a few people lately and everyone keeps telling me how great it is. Is it really that great for a woman, I mean seriously?  Is this something I should experiment with again with a better partner that won't hurt me? Just looking for peoples opinions and thoughts, do you enjoy it?

• Like 1

• Members

While anal play can be great fun and provide great pleasure, it is not for everyone. That is a personal decision. If you do try it again there are a few things to consider. First I suggest be with a partner that you are comfortable with, A partner who listens to you and is caring and one who knows to be gentle. Engage in lots of foreplay. The more aroused and relaxed you are the better. I suggest starting with playing with small toys or fingers. Remember to use lots of lube. Lube is your friend when playing this way. There should be comfort in everything you do. If you proceed to anal intercourse then take it slow and easy, lube, lube, lube. Last, if you don't find it pleasurable then stop. When many people find great pleasure with anal intercourse,not everyone does. Listen to your body and your pleasure. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, RC4BLUE said:

While anal play can be great fun and provide great pleasure, it is not for everyone. That is a personal decision. If you do try it again there are a few things to consider. First I suggest be with a partner that you are comfortable with, A partner who listens to you and is caring and one who knows to be gentle. Engage in lots of foreplay. The more aroused and relaxed you are the better. I suggest starting with playing with small toys or fingers. Remember to use lots of lube. Lube is your friend when playing this way. There should be comfort in everything you do. If you proceed to anal intercourse then take it slow and easy, lube, lube, lube. Last, if you don't find it pleasurable then stop. When many people find great pleasure with anal intercourse,not everyone does. Listen to your body and your pleasure. 

Thanks for the advice and ya that was the issue before. We were having sex doggie style and he suddenly pulled out and stuck it in. No lube no warning no nothing and it was painful and completely a turn off to me. 

• Members

Ouch, that is a total turn off. A better partner is absolute. If you do decide to try again talk about it first. It is much better when you know what to expect and what you and your partner are doing. 

• Like 1

• Members

Ya well that partner was my ex husband so it won't be with him lol. I agree fully about being aware and going slow and talking about it. Thats the thing I would have been fine trying it had he informed me and gone about it differently. However it has made me slightly leery of it now but reading on here and talking to people is making me think about it again. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Honestly, anal for me is truly awesome, however you need to prepare properly for it. I always prep my ass if I know we are going there, I enema a couple times to be nice and clean. On entry, relax and have your partner be patient and slow. Being gentle is very important. Lots of quality lube to help it slide in and once in a good partner will go slow until you get used to it and then once you feel it getting better your anxious feelings will be replaced with sheer pleasure. Good luck sweetie. 

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I'm a man and would like to introduce this to our workout. We are older and don't want to be stagnant. Not to be gross but due to births she has hemmirodes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:31 AM, Mi.Georgia.peach said:

Ya well that partner was my ex husband so it won't be with him lol. I agree fully about being aware and going slow and talking about it. Thats the thing I would have been fine trying it had he informed me and gone about it differently. However it has made me slightly leery of it now but reading on here and talking to people is making me think about it again. 

go for it with some else that enjoys is, someone gentle and knows to stop. my girl uses  a dildo when we fuck

• Members

When trying again, try it while spooning.  It's harder for the guy to get too into it and forget what he's doing until you are ready.  Use lube but not too much that you aren't feeling how great it actually feels once you adjust.

• Members
3 hours ago, lis said:

When trying again, try it while spooning.  It's harder for the guy to get too into it and forget what he's doing until you are ready.  Use lube but not too much that you aren't feeling how great it actually feels once you adjust.

You don't sound like a student.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Anal is great!  Try not to let a bad experience ruin it for you.    If you’re to anxious maybe you could get yourself a smooth glass wand or a smaller anal toy and experiment privately  on yourself?  ( glass is easier inserted then,  say,  silicone) If you’re playing with your own bum you know when to stop and when to go forward, you will know if it hurts or if your finding pleasure in it.  You’ll figure out what size you’re comfortable with being inserted.    Use a lot of lube, it will be a lot more comfortable for you.  And  in the end, you may find that it’s not the thing for you.......Remember——YOU  know YOU the best!!!  I’m an old hand at anal play, I use lube maybe half the time.  Depends on what toy I’m using at that moment.  I’m a sex toy reviewer on a different site so I use a lot of toys.  I wear plugs for most of the day and night and I find immense pleasure in having a plug inserted.   But every one is different......and don’t ever do anything that you’re uncomfortable with....it’s your bum :) 

On 8/24/2017 at 4:01 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Edited by Lisset Finnien
Didn’t mean to post the quote

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Wife and i dont use a lubricant, ONLY when she stars to "dry" up. We start by lots of foreplay.. as in letting me eat her out down there for a long time. Start with the clit than work all the way down to her asshole... proceed to rim her till half my tongue gets in than shes ready!  CLEANLINESS is a must...

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 6/22/2017 at 9:04 AM, Mi.Georgia.peach said:

Thanks for the advice and ya that was the issue before. We were having sex doggie style and he suddenly pulled out and stuck it in. No lube no warning no nothing and it was painful and completely a turn off to me. 

Yes this is 100% wrong and 100% right to make anybody taking it up the ass to completely hate it 😝

• Members

I had a bad experience my 1st time too.....I didn't know it was going to happen, not ready, no lube & he was huge.  Years later my husband (now ex) made it a loving, amazing experience & now I love it & want it all the time!  Just anal or DP is the best feeling!  I even bought a double dildo do I can do it myself.

• Members

Ya the best anal sex is when the person getting the object really wants it. Practice practice practice. When i am getting anal it is pure bliss. No pain no discomfort Ect. It was no always like this haha. Alone time masterbating with object sizes id like to have sex work worked for me. Really only need maybe a month of it as well. Just ramming big things in someones anus so does not work haha

• 3 months later...