Official Community Forums Home

Prostate how often?

Frank82

• Members

I was wondering how often can you go there, daily, every other day once a week? Yes I do enjoy it but now that I am 53 I am also looking at the health benefits for the Prostate. You start think as you get up more at night to go to the bathroom and you start to wonder. I am thankful though at least it is pleasurable other wise it would suck lol.  

• Members
On 7/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, Gadget Geek said:

Hi Frank. You can go there daily if you'd like! There are plenty of health benefits to practicing prostrate stimulation on a regular basis. Like you, I do it for health reasons and for fun. :-)

Thank you Gadget for the info.

Hi there! 

My ex did so quite frequently,  and never complained of any bad side effects or issues.

I guess as long as you're not hurting yourself, I don't see the harm.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2017 at 6:48 PM, Frank82 said:

I was wondering how often can you go there, daily, every other day once a week? Yes I do enjoy it but now that I am 53 I am also looking at the health benefits for the Prostate. You start think as you get up more at night to go to the bathroom and you start to wonder. I am thankful though at least it is pleasurable other wise it would suck lol.  

I would love if my wife gave it to me everyday,  but I don't want her to think I don't enjoy her.  I do enjoy her and we have great sex,  but I love having my ass played with,  with a nice sized vibrator

• Like 1

• Members

Hi Shesoshy,

The P spot is located inside the rectum. You can have some success massaging the perineum. This is limited the best access is go up the rectum about 2 inches  with the pad of your finger point toward his top. If he is on his back and you put your finger in his anus have the pad of your finger up. You will want to feel for some thing about the size of a walnut and start out slow and gentle. You will have to experiment on what will feel best. Like a come hither movement, circle movement or just back and forth until you know and you will know. He will let you know whether or not he speaks. Consistent movement is important. Plus lots of lube there is no such thing as to much. Plus don't be concerned if he does not have a hard on because this is normal. You are working on a deep orgasm like a gspot orgasm for you. Lost of pre- cum is normal, but can be different for different men. Some more some less, but you could see the largest amount ever. Have you done anal play before? If not I recommend you read up on anal play first, any more questions just ask.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Your boyfriend will love it the best way to do this is get a cleansing bulb have him clean himself out once or twice with that I prefer to sit on a butt plug for a little bit then my wife uses her lifelike lover 10 inch 7 inch girth and pegs me and it is the best orgasm in the world20190115_113230.thumb.jpg.683e2db8f2287caf30a136a493b7997d.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I’m working on trying to get a p orgasm and having no luck. I’ve bought several new ones and really trying. All I have is solo

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

You can't really do any harm going in there frequently. It's like masturbating. You might run out of juice but no harm done. Masturbating produces less ejaculate and so does age. I have a friend that enjoys sucking me now more than a few years ago because I have less for her to take in her mouth. For a p-spot orgasm don't worry about if you even produce any ejaculate. Just enjoy the release.