Official Community Forums Home

I'm new

• Members

I bought my first vibrator last week and asked the sales clerk if the one I got was a nosy one since I live with a friend. Yeah the sales clerk was cute and asked if I want to turn it on in the dressing room. A split second my face was heating up and I haven't blushed in a long time. So I decided to buy it and quickly leave the store. I'm so nervous and shy except my mind. I haven't told my husband about my purchase yet.

• Members
1 hour ago, H. Housewife said:

I haven't told my husband about my purchase yet.

My favorite way my wife 'told' me about a purchase of a new toy, was when she walked out of the bedroom, naked, with big dildo in hand.

She threw a towel on the recliner, flopped down in it, and proceeded to demo the dildo while I watched....bug-eyed!

Just a suggestion!

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

H Housewife, welcome to the site.

kinkster, that has to be one of the best ways to find out your partner has a new toy. Love the story ?.

Embarassing story: going through TSA at the airport and having the agent pull out the dildo, cock ring and anal plug then ask what they were and waht they were for. This happened several years back.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome HH! I agree, Kinksters wife had a great way of informing him of her new acquisition! !!

• Members
25 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Welcome HH! I agree, Kinksters wife had a great way of informing him of her new acquisition! !!

He he! 

It was great....but wasn't hilarious....but certainly hot hot hot!! One of those things that chubs me right up when I think about it!!

;)