Official Community Forums Home

cum too fast

lover0205

my boyfriend and i have been together since i was a sophomore in high school im a sophomore in college now and he always cums fast / before me and im not always plessured i dont know why or what to do ... someone help please .... 

• Members

It is frustrating not being satisfied. I would suggest you do a lot of foreplay, stimulation and pleasuring before intercourse. Young men sometimes are quicker to orgasm than women are and as such more time focusing on your pleasure may be in order. You may want to spend time with manual stimulation, oral pleasuring, or other types of sexual play to get your arousal to a peak. I know for me a woman's pleasure is the most important thing in a sexual encounter. If you have not talked to him about what you want, desire and need, I suggest you do so. Remember sex is play time. Enjoy the touch and caress. Tell him what you want in a positive way (I like it when you do that and it would be even more arousing if you would include a little this). I hope the two of you find the pleasure you seek.

• Like 2

• Members

On top of what  RC4 said, some things we have done....and do.....as I know the one minute drill (or less) all too well.... :( 

Use the 'she cums first' plan.  We did this a lot when we first got married. For Mrs. Kinkster, oral was the trick. Past the foreplay, and after I ate her to orgasm, then on to intercourse, and I'd have mine. 

Later we learned, just because I came, didn't mean that play time was over. No indeed. I may feel like rolling over and taking a nap after I cums, but I just keep going one way or another, or maybe keep her going one way or another, so she gets her orgasm too!

What happens to me, is during that time I'm going after her orgasm, I get hard again.....and want another! 

This led us to BOTH having multiple orgasms when we made love. No more one and done.... We both are easily 'recharged'. Refractory time for me is quite short, and stimulating her, and making her cum makes it even shorter. Not all are like that, but it's something to think about. I've had as many as 6 in an afternoon or evening, over a few hours. My wife can double that.... :)

• Like 1

• Members

I agree that he needs to make you cum first but still even after you cum you'd like some sex beyond just a couple minutes. I'd say make a game of edging him, teach him to recognize and back down. Having fun with it will go over a lot better I'm sure. Good Luck !

• Members
Just now, michelleddd said:

I agree that he needs to make you cum first but still even after you cum you'd like some sex beyond just a couple minutes. I'd say make a game of edging him, teach him to recognize and back down. Having fun with it will go over a lot better I'm sure. Good Luck !

That's why I mentioned cumming more than once!

For me, my second orgasm takes longer to happen than the first, and the third, longer than the second! 

I realize not all guys can recharge that quickly, but it's an idea! Works for us....still. ;)

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Kinkster said:

That's why I mentioned cumming more than once!

For me, my second orgasm takes longer to happen than the first, and the third, longer than the second! 

I realize not all guys can recharge that quickly, but it's an idea! Works for us....still. ;)

A woman doesn't mind a quick cum if he can go for round two.  ;)   But it's probably a good thing if he learned to edge a bit to control his speed. That's what's nice about older men, they might not be able to go again right away but they know how to take their time and make sure the woman has a good time first.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/13/2017 at 0:49 PM, michelleddd said:

this sounds like fun but what about afterplay

• Members
1 hour ago, prodrag33 said:

this sounds like fun but what about afterplay

Simple.....but maybe not 'afterplay'....

After I cum in her, I go down on her. She orgasms like crazy, when I do, it makes me hard again, and we can go at it again, only this time, I can last longer. 

I cum in her again....sometimes she cums too, but no matter....I go down on her one more time to make sure she cums, or give her another one. 

And....I'm hard again, so the third time....I can go at it, and no doubt she will cum by PIV only. But....I usually will eat her and give her one more after!

Wet & messy....but orgasms abound, and that's the idea no? 

:)

• Members
7 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Simple.....but maybe not 'afterplay'....

After I cum in her, I go down on her. She orgasms like crazy, when I do, it makes me hard again, and we can go at it again, only this time, I can last longer. 

I cum in her again....sometimes she cums too, but no matter....I go down on her one more time to make sure she cums, or give her another one. 

And....I'm hard again, so the third time....I can go at it, and no doubt she will cum by PIV only. But....I usually will eat her and give her one more after!

Wet & messy....but orgasms abound, and that's the idea no? 

:)

i like it and the wife loves it 

• Haha 1

• Members

I try to give my wife the ultimate experience when ever possible , with ample time available when I can.  I like to take my time, and not rush the love making experience. My wife responds well to nipples massaged and licked. I like to then massage her clit and pussy . Taking as long as needed for her to have her first orgasm. she usually comes very hard with lots of moaning and shaking. She plays with my cock as I finger her. I'm usually dripping with pre cum and very hard. I give her a chance to get herself back to earth for a second. While she recovers , she usually sucks my cock or gives me a slight hand job without allowing me to come. So frick'n hard on me not to cum, but I would rather not. Next step is eating her out !!! I love eating pussy so much, and she loves me doing it. Some times I will lick and lick for 20 min.or more, or until she can't handle it any more, She lets me know with a loud scream. Giving her a second to recoup . From there she grabs my cock and slides it in and out of her mouth. I'm by this time , like  a kid with a bad case of blue balls. I'm aching so bad I can't wait to blow my load. Our favorite position is doggie style . She sits up on all fours on the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor with my cock entering her from behind. I finish the job, moving in and out with a smooth constant rhythm, pattern, with the two of us coming together. That is one heavenly way to finish our love making experience. We are both satisfied a loved every min. of it !!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • Members

His coming too fast never bothered me all that much.  I get aroused both by giving and getting oral sex.  So after some erotic foreplay, just a little vaginal stimulation with a rigid  penis and I'm usually very satisfied.