Official Community Forums Home

The last sexy dream you remembered

H. Housewife

• Members

I just had a hot one a couple days ago....

It was just about & with my wife, but I woke up with a raging leaking hardon. My wife woke up too, and too care of my problem in short order! 

I won't get into detail about the dream....it was kinky though!

;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have constant dreams of my wife being fucked by a hung man. I’m there serving them both. I suck dick. I suck toes. I eat his cum. I watch as my wife screams in pleasure. The pleasure I can’t give her. I’m a slave. I have a small dick. I want to please a big dick as it pleases my wife. I want that big dick to fuck me. To make my legs shake. To dominate me. I want to be a bitch. I want to fuck any hole that is available. Then I want eat my cum. His cum. Whatever. 

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 7/13/2017 at 1:05 PM, H. Housewife said:

Mine was David Beckham spanking me and whispering  erotic things in my ear?

what a turn on, I rarely have sexual dreams, and when I do it's usually just me sucking cock, eating or fucking pussy, but no faces, just sex, and I don't remember much when I wake up, even though I do wake up horny

• Like 2

• Members

The sexy dream I had I was in a french maid outfit getting a beer out of the refrigerator for a hot muscular black man. He loves cold beer. I put in on a tray and walked over to him while he was sitting on the couch. He took it off the tray he drank a little bit. He was shirtless, so he opened his mouth a little bit on his second swig. Beer flowed from his mouth down his chin and eventually on his hard muscular chest. I started kissing him and was licking the beer off of him. He stood up unzipped his pants and whipped out his big cock. I was on my knees and he started slapping me in the face with it. He then put it in my mouth. I was sucking, licking and slobbing on that knob. He was face fucking me at one point. He ordered me to get up and walk over to the dinning room table. He told me to bend over so I did. He pulled my panties down, put that big dick in my ass and fucked away. We were both moaning. He has though deep moans. He pulled out after a while and shot all over my ass and up my back. It was hot. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I just had one the other night. I was dreaming that my wife and I were making love and she asked me what I wanted. I first wanted her to get on top of me and ride my cock. And after I came I told her I wanted her to sit on my face and rub her pussy on it so I can make her squirt and drink it. Which she did. I told her about it the next day and then we reenacted it. Came twice from the same dream

• Like 1

• Members

Mine are also more about the acts...usually I don't see any faces.

In a very recent dream I was on my knees and working the cock in my mouth and someone kept knocking on the door.  He kept getting up to answer and no one was there. It kept happening.  I would be sucking and licking and then the knocking on the door would happen and he would get up. 

I was like..."Stop answering the door!" But then I would go back to sucking.

Frustrating! And weird. 😄

• Thanks 1