Official Community Forums Home

Does Vaginal Size Matter?

Tyger

So, I was reading and rereading the "Does Cock Size Really Matter?" post, and wondered, from a guy's standpoint, have there been any va-jay-jays that have been too tight or too loose for your preferences? I'm curious. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I would love to hear the guys weigh in on this?

I tend to think that the "it's the motion of the ocean" principle applies for vaginal as well as penis size. My SO has told me before that it feels slightly tighter right before my period, so if he can tell the difference with even that small change in thickness, then yes it probably does "matter" to a degree. Only to say that every one is different, and it all depends on what you do with it!!! (and are you with the right partner who will be the right... fit? for you!) 

You are all beautiful! <3

• Like 2

• Members
23 hours ago, tootimidcorin said:

I would love to hear the guys weigh in on this?

I tend to think that the "it's the motion of the ocean" principle applies for vaginal as well as penis size. My SO has told me before that it feels slightly tighter right before my period, so if he can tell the difference with even that small change in thickness, then yes it probably does "matter" to a degree. Only to say that every one is different, and it all depends on what you do with it!!! (and are you with the right partner who will be the right... fit? for you!) 

You are all beautiful! <3

i like them loose!

• Members
2 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Thanks for your input. I never thought about the overstimulation effect.

As we get older....we also find other ways to play with a bit more room! 

;)

• Members

When we first got married, it was a problem. We quickly adopted the 'she cums first plan'. I'd oralize her to orgasm, and then I'd get mine by jamming my cockon into her pussy. Sometimes just the first slide in was all it took! BOOM! 

It got a lot better, when we both got to where we didn't care whose stuff was where, and tasting ourselves and each other, mixed or not.  Or....how to have multiple orgasms! (Bet ya can't have just one!)

:)

• Members

An interesting topic, and a good question for the guys. I have to say with my wife , I have found that it all depends on what stage we are in, in play. Starting out cold she can be a little tight. But with a little finger stimulation and a dab, of coconut oil, she is smooth as silk. If we go the route of finger play and she cums hard she is well lubed and feels perfect. Sometimes it's  If I go down on her after that and she orgasms several times she can become a little looser. I love oral, and that makes more fun. Some times you would have thought a dam broke. WE both love doggy style. If shes a little loose after a good lick'n, all I do is catch her from behind and pull her ass up tight against my cock and enjoy a wonderful ride. Also , by this time my cock is usually throbbing and dripping with pre cum. So it only adds to the looseness,especially, if she had stroked me a few times before I enter her.  So I don't really think it makes much difference if you figure out what works best for the both of you. We both end up happy and exhausted. Just my experience and thoughts on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/20/2017 at 4:54 PM, Tyger said:

So, I was reading and rereading the "Does Cock Size Really Matter?" post, and wondered, from a guy's standpoint, have there been any va-jay-jays that have been too tight or too loose for your preferences? I'm curious. 

Not to make light of the subject, but I think most men are not going to complain, if a woman is willing to let him put his cock inside her. From experience, we can happily adjust to any given situating by changing position or angle of the dangle.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members

At the risk of attracting the ire of all the women. Too tight has never been a problem. I am not big. Maybe that makes me critical of some encounters. Maybe 2 out of 1 hundred.

2 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

At the risk of attracting the ire of all the women. Too tight has never been a problem. I am not big. Maybe that makes me critical of some encounters. Maybe 2 out of 1 hundred.

No, no worries!! We want to hear from everyone willing to share!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I'd like to know guys opinions on this to. I have a self esteem issue when it comes to my body and sex. And being told by a partner in the past after I caught him cheating, that my v Jay was to loose and he needed something tighter. Didn't help any.

• Members
5 hours ago, mustang said:

First you are ok. Most guys would love to fuck a looser pussy. all night long. If it’s real tight I’ll blow fast. But after a loose fuck he can move into your ass. Do you ever do anal? That guy was a jerk. He can put a sleeve on his cock and get a GREAT sensation! Sometimes I’ll put one on mine and the wife screams with pleasure. But that’s after I get her a little loose with a dildo and my cock. Then she can take just a little more. Couples can shop online for toys and outfits. Most are not real expensive so it’s ok if some work and some don’t 😉  You can also do exercises on the pussy mussels 

Yes I do anal. And I also do exercises on my pussy muscles everyday

• Members

Keep doing anal and pussy work outs until you find a lover to pleasure you. More advice message me

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Never had a problem with the ladies being to lose at all. But have had some that was way too tight and was a great problem getting the head of my penis started inside of them. Had some  bleeding as I penetrated them and ask them if they hav ever had been penetrated before. The all said yes they had, so if I had to choose between lose or tight, I would have to say i preferred lose. 

• 3 months later...