Official Community Forums Home

deleted

H. Housewife

• Members

H Housewife seems relatively new here at 47 posts however she knows her way around a charged up erotic story. She put my RPM's in the Red zone. I say Welcome to H Housewife and I'll be looking for her prose from here on out.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/30/2017 at 4:22 AM, H. Housewife said:

Yeah,I'm so new but happy to have joined. I just hope the guy doesn't think I'm a total stocker when I made comments about himself. He's so hot and young.I can't help to view his pictures and brief fitness videos. His girlfriend is so lucky.If I was single I would love to make him my toy.Not exactly sure if that's legal but I can always think about that.

You do put pen to paper in a most provocative manner H Housewife.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/25/2017 at 1:19 AM, H. Housewife said:

Waiting on the stage sitting on a chair a sexy surprise the best looking guy shows me the chocolate syrup. Holy fuck did I die and am I in heaven? I knew exactly what he'll do with that next. After he drizzle the chocolate on my neck he licks it off. I wanted do the same to his sweaty perfect body. When I die that's part of my heaven. 

Dayuuuuuum that just gave me a woody

• 2 weeks later...