Official Community Forums Home

Oral sex gender gap is real and it's not ok- article

Tyger

• Members

omfg :rolleyes: 

sigh...... If your SO won't reciprocate, I challenge all the ladies to fire back with those same excuses cited in this article- when your guy is signaling he wants you to go down, give him a "it hurts my neck" and see how well he likes it! Oral is an amazing and intimate part of the sexual relationship, and it has to go both ways.

He "doesn't know how"? I say, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! Thanks for posting Tyger!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am going to share an unpopular opinion, and I am probably in the minority. 

While i empathize with both men and women expecting reciprocal oral, it's not a requirement for me.  I love giving and don't always need something back. But, I get how many others would feel frustrated! 

• Members
On 8/14/2017 at 9:52 AM, Kama said:

I am going to share an unpopular opinion, and I am probably in the minority. 

While i empathize with both men and women expecting reciprocal oral, it's not a requirement for me.  I love giving and don't always need something back. But, I get how many others would feel frustrated! 

^ Nothing at all wrong with that!

With me and my hubby, we (luckily) both love to give AND receive. Sometimes only one of us performs oral, and sometimes we both give, it just depends on what you are in the mood for. I think it would be a problem if one partner expects the other person to do ANYTHING that he or she would not be willing to do as well. It should come from wanting to, not because you feel you have to.

• Members
2 hours ago, tootimidcorin said:

With me and my hubby, we (luckily) both love to give AND receive. Sometimes only one of us performs oral, and sometimes we both give, it just depends on what you are in the mood for. I think it would be a problem if one partner expects the other person to do ANYTHING that he or she would not be willing to do as well. It should come from wanting to, not because you feel you have to.

Very true!  Sounds like you two have a fun time. ;)

I think I like the feeling of a finger or a vibrator on my clit, over a tongue. I have had good cunnilingus sessions, but I don't always need it.   

• Members
2 hours ago, tootimidcorin said:

Very true!  Sounds like you two have a fun time. ;)

I think I like the feeling of a finger or a vibrator on my clit, over a tongue. I have had good cunnilingus sessions, but I don't always need it.