Official Community Forums Home

If You Were Tied Spread Eagle On The Bed

allit

• Members

I really don't know, I've never been in that situation. I'd probably enjoy anything as long as it's not painful.

Wow, so many of you have some great adventure and stories.

• Members

I'm looking forward to this one...We got one of those kits but haven't tried it out yet. I'm game for anything he wants to do.

• Members

Such naughty possibilities... I also would not enjoy anything pain related. I would love to be teased for awhile. It would be such a turn on knowing that he is having his way with me. Probably some oral and toys involved of his choosing. All leading up to some down and dirty sex. Yep sounds good to me!

• Members
Tease me, but be sure to please me!!! :lol:

Actually, I have been tied, spread eagle before. And one time, was on a metal tube framed bed, which I broke during orgasm!! :blink:

Now that's an orgasm!!!!!!!

• Members
We recently ordered the under the bed restraint system.

Got it, and its GREAT! Just wait for the right mood and go slow. Make sure to establish your safe word first, then enjoy!

~LG

• Members

I'd want to be untied so I could do the tying :P

• Members

One of everything on the above menu, please!

I am also one of those girls, once warmed up, who blurrs the pleasure /pain boundry.

I was somewhat aware of this, but a few months ago, in a bout of teasing, sweetguy smacked my ass as we where doing it from behind.

A smile spread over my face and I said.................hey...................once more, a little more, ok, again................

• Members
Got it, and its GREAT! Just wait for the right mood and go slow. Make sure to establish your safe word first, then enjoy!

~LG

That is one great thing I have a partner that is very patient and is always making sure I am alright. We definitely will have a safe word. Thank you for making sure everything is covered.

• Members

I agree with Katprr, I want everything done lol. It is a huge fantasy of mine. Someday I hope for it to come true! I just want to be teased and tortured. Such a turn on!!!

• Members
I think it's just about everyone's fantasy. Or at least most people's.

Yes, I guess it is. It's on my wish list. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping I get it in my next package.

• Members
My husband and I still talk about the guest house at Ft. McClelland, AL back in '76. I went there when he was allowed visitors when in AIT. The bed felt rather flimsy, but was so squeaky we had to sleep on the floor--of course, didn't get a lot of sleep, but when we did, just turning over the squeak would wake us up. Those were the days, I was there about a week (had taken the train/bus, so no vehcile). He would run three miles to the guest house, we'd make love 2-4 times a night, he'd get up, run three miles back to his barracks, then have to run up to five miles and do PT. But he never complained!
........WOW...her hubby must have been a Paratrooper or Special Forces-Ranger-Green Beret???????? Or just a mans man lost in love and with a CONCERTINA WIRE WRAPPED CONSTITUTION!!!! With tough MO FO's like this in Americas' ARMED FORCES and a very simple ROE kill em all let God sort em out!!!!!!

• Members
I want it all..... name it I want it. It's the fantasy!
:huh: I really can't imagine that......I wood make this blanket statement: No drawing of my blood, no ACTUAL whipping......no stainless steel rod in my peehole on my dick...no scat...no mummification :( Give me the anal :P sex I crave. Violet wand me... :lol:... electro stimulate me. Hot wax me. :rolleyes: Blindfold me part of the time....just let me have a cig now and then and sum pop or a long pull off my beer...give me :D a reach around.....do as thou would with me Mistress...... :P

• Members
:huh: I really can't imagine that......I wood make this blanket statement: No drawing of my blood, no ACTUAL whipping......no stainless steel rod in my peehole on my dick...no scat...no mummification :( Give me the anal :P sex I crave. Violet wand me... :lol:... electro stimulate me. Hot wax me. :rolleyes: Blindfold me part of the time....just let me have a cig now and then and sum pop or a long pull off my beer...give me :D a reach around.....do as thou would with me Mistress...... :P

You flatter me 12GAUGE! Flattery will get you everywhere...... :rolleyes:

• Members

I have been tie down, love being tongued all over, touch and rubbed all over, body parts put all over, then the sex was fantastic. Sexy stockings were used and the whole night was one to remember.

• Members
What would you want done to you? :P EVERYTHANG MISTRESS ! ! ! :P

• Members
You flatter me 12GAUGE! Flattery will get you everywhere...... :rolleyes:

:D Well now Ladylove cum on up to Sedro in WA state and we will flip to see who gets spreadeagled first. After I got face slapped last Tuesday nite by a smokin' hot lil redhead Domme I've got some new tricks in my toybag. Bring Hubby too. He can watch or join in... :P it's ALL GOOD!! B)