Official Community Forums Home

deleted

• Members

Well, I certainly do appreciate reading your thoughts, don't think I am dancer hot, (I'M 6'1 195) and probably would not want to do that anyways,  You should not have any regrets, better to have tried for what you think is a Gold standard than wonder what if.

• Like 1

• Members

Had one come to reality though, when I made it with a cheerleader/amateur Olympic swimmer (she was in her mid 20's). Wow how can I say this, she had a little weight and was more women than these skinny models you see all the time. That's what I like. Maybe I should tell that story!

• Like 1

• Members

Gonna keep that one in the memory for when in need, But will say involved some creative uses for neckties and hosiery! Think we used up all the complimentary lotions. 

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:51 AM, Beal said:

Had one come to reality though, when I made it with a cheerleader/amateur Olympic swimmer (she was in her mid 20's). Wow how can I say this, she had a little weight and was more women than these skinny models you see all the time. That's what I like. Maybe I should tell that story!

I usually don't talk to other men but, "tell the damn story"

• Haha 1

• Members

The site is called TooTimid, besides sometimes it's tough to type with one hand!  I will  get around to it.

• Like 1

• Members

They are the lucky ones to play with him. He loves them cute and young that's all I got out of it  from the live video. I'll make a nice comment to send him. He is lucky the empowerment of his outer exterior and the inner personality drives them all crazy with desire.

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:54 AM, H. Housewife said:

Ok so I'm a smidge wrong about hot guys sorry for the cool ones out there. I must think before posting 

We love you just the way you are. confusing and complex. and you answer everyone. Do you have a few stories of your own or "too timid" . Nobody expects anyone to do anything that makes them uncomfortable.

• Like 2

• Members

That's a good story.  Nothing confusing or complex there. Three hours that's a record , its a record here.

• Like 1

• Members

Gonna begin the story, but you guys have to guess the scenario. Wanna have some fun with this

1)  We met in the lobby after a long flight in. Old high school acquaintances.  She wearing very attractive tight fitting jeans a green top that showed just the right amount of cleavage. I was dressed in business attire my tie slightly loosened at the neck from the travel. After a nice hug between friends we agreed to meet for dinner later that evening.

2)A chance meeting in the hotel lounge, dressed in my business attire after seminars and downing a few greyhounds my courage was up to approaching this brunette who had occasionally glanced my way while slightly brushing her hair away from her beautiful neck. Clad in a green wrap dress tied at the waist and wearing smoke colored hosiery. I perceived this as a once in a lifetime chance.

part 2 to follow

Pick 1 or2

• Thanks 1