Sign in to follow this  
H. Housewife

Sorry to all

I deleted some of my shit due to the fact I complained too much. I'm not too fun when I do anyways. Thankful for fitness that got me out of my funk. 

Omg, I feel bad for too for whining!  That's what this forum is for though? Other people can support and give us good feedback. ;)   

• Like 2

No worries. 

We don't usually want to appear to be "whiners". But, if you feel you must delete your posts, go ahead. However, before you do, remind yourself that you ARE human, and this forum is to help let people know that they are NOT alone! Especially if it's a sexual issue! Even with the forums we have, don't feel bad for posting! We all vent. Everyone has bad days/weeks/periods of time! Sharing can help, and it can also help others that may be feeling, or have felt, the same way!

Do what you need to do hun!

I have a phobia of chasing people away when I let them get to know me. It always happens friends would get pissed at me for whatever reason and all the negative vibes from them. I'm no longer friends with them. Everyone is cool on this site I don't want to get kicked off the site. 

I have to laugh a little.  I don't like being around negative people, yet I can be pretty negative.  I'm trying to do better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, square said:

I have to laugh a little.  I don't like being around negative people, yet I can be pretty negative.  I'm trying to do better.

Yeah everyone gets negative but the ones I'm talking about is the people stating everything I think of is wrong and always correcting anything I say or do. They suck the life out of me.