I must admit that a mans cock really turns me on. That said I have a cum fetish and love it more than anything, always have even before my husband and I opened up our marriage to others. Tonight we are hosting 2 couples and I really want to live out my fantasy of having every hole filled with cock. We have anal all the time so the thought of 3 cocks cumming in me in all 3 places has met soaking wet right now. Deep down inside my body I quiver at the thought and am always thinking about it. If it don't happen tonight, I am going to suggest to my husband that he bring over his like minded friends to get this done. My other fantasy is to have a group of me just cum on me, I want to be covered in cum. 

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:15 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I must admit that a mans cock really turns me on. That said I have a cum fetish and love it more than anything, always have even before my husband and I opened up our marriage to others. Tonight we are hosting 2 couples and I really want to live out my fantasy of having every hole filled with cock. We have anal all the time so the thought of 3 cocks cumming in me in all 3 places has met soaking wet right now. Deep down inside my body I quiver at the thought and am always thinking about it. If it don't happen tonight, I am going to suggest to my husband that he bring over his like minded friends to get this done. My other fantasy is to have a group of me just cum on me, I want to be covered in cum. 

You have one healthy appetite girl. Hope you get your wish tonite!  And hope you send me film.

• Like 1

Gadget Geek    245
On 8/19/2017 at 7:15 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Damn!

• Like 2