Official Community Forums Home

Fill every hole

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

I must admit that a mans cock really turns me on. That said I have a cum fetish and love it more than anything, always have even before my husband and I opened up our marriage to others. Tonight we are hosting 2 couples and I really want to live out my fantasy of having every hole filled with cock. We have anal all the time so the thought of 3 cocks cumming in me in all 3 places has met soaking wet right now. Deep down inside my body I quiver at the thought and am always thinking about it. If it don't happen tonight, I am going to suggest to my husband that he bring over his like minded friends to get this done. My other fantasy is to have a group of me just cum on me, I want to be covered in cum. 

• Like 6

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:15 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I must admit that a mans cock really turns me on. That said I have a cum fetish and love it more than anything, always have even before my husband and I opened up our marriage to others. Tonight we are hosting 2 couples and I really want to live out my fantasy of having every hole filled with cock. We have anal all the time so the thought of 3 cocks cumming in me in all 3 places has met soaking wet right now. Deep down inside my body I quiver at the thought and am always thinking about it. If it don't happen tonight, I am going to suggest to my husband that he bring over his like minded friends to get this done. My other fantasy is to have a group of me just cum on me, I want to be covered in cum. 

You have one healthy appetite girl. Hope you get your wish tonite!  And hope you send me film.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Always been one of my fantasies, 3 men at once.  I did have a 4-some but it was two and two.  Me being the only sub out of the 4 made it quite the night and I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Not many people are secure enough to have an open marriage—-you’re lucky in that.  I hope you get what you want and I hope it’s alll you imagined.  And I am SOOO very jealous , about your open marriage and your up coming and future experience.  Can’t say I’ve ever really wanted to be covered in cum but the spider gag  looks awesome, wouldn’t mind wearing that with the 3 men in my fantasy.....

Soooooo jealous 😘. You must tell me at a future date if you’re wish came true and I hope it does.....Good Luck🍀

• Members
1 hour ago, Lisset Finnien said:

Always been one of my fantasies, 3 men at once.  I did have a 4-some but it was two and two.  Me being the only sub out of the 4 made it quite the night and I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Not many people are secure enough to have an open marriage—-you’re lucky in that.  I hope you get what you want and I hope it’s alll you imagined.  And I am SOOO very jealous , about your open marriage and your up coming and future experience.  Can’t say I’ve ever really wanted to be covered in cum but the spider gag  looks awesome, wouldn’t mind wearing that with the 3 men in my fantasy.....

Soooooo jealous 😘. You must tell me at a future date if you’re wish came true and I hope it does.....Good Luck🍀

I tried to message you. This spider gag you speak of. Tell me more.

• Members
On 8/24/2017 at 8:21 AM, tiedupnaked33 said:

You have one healthy appetite girl. Hope you get your wish tonite!  And hope you send me film.

• Members
Just now, Rob67 said:

I would like to volunteer to help cum all over and fill one of them holes as well