Official Community Forums Home

Lamest Excuse You've Heard To Not Use A Condom?

Tyger

What was the lamest excuse you've been given or have given to not use a condom? 

• Like 1

I've heard some stupid ones:

I don't like them.

I can't feel you.

I can't cum as easier with one on.

It ruins the mood.

I'm allergic.

They're too tight.

Boy, didn't they hate it when I could find solutions or cancel out their arguments!! LOL 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, H. Housewife said:

How about I forgot to get them at the store.

Oh yeah!! LOL 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You're on birth control, why do I have to use one?

Would it be that bad if you got pregnant? ( Says an ex boyfriend that lived with his mom and didn't have a job for more than a month at a time)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Oh, come ON people!!! There has to be more lame excuses you've heard out there!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

if the situation calls for rubber , thee is no excuse. I still thinking about the incident  man screaming like woman .

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just read an article about a "tantric master" who has over 30 clients he has sex with, and he refuses to wear condoms because "it blocks the energy"

Um, dude. no.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm just fucking not going to wear one I'm at that age in my life still love to fuck she can't get pregnant the way I see it I have nothing to lose I will fuck without one in a minute besides flat hating them

• 1 month later...
  • Members

While this is not my experience, a friend of mine told me her partner had said that "No size ever fits, and I'm allergic to all forms of condoms" She straight up told him, no wrapping not tapping and left is. The same day she told me I had found so many different kinds and sizes (somehow got lucky finding a bulk box of many different brands and types) and gave the box to her. Boy did that guy hate me when he found out  I gave that box to her 😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2018 at 9:49 AM, Thomas Biddle said:

I'm just fucking not going to wear one I'm at that age in my life still love to fuck she can't get pregnant the way I see it I have nothing to lose I will fuck without one in a minute besides flat hating them

If you're talking about sex with your wife, or long-time GF, then there probably wouldn't be a real reason to do so. However, if you're just going around and having sex with a lot of other women, without protection, it's like playing Russian Roulette with your health and those of the ones you screw.

• 2 months later...

My friend's ex boyfriend told her he was allergic to the latex and that they don't make latex free ones. She believed him, had a kid at 15. Another friend has one guy say they were too tight and another said they were too big. 😂😂😂 She was smart and walked away from both. 

Personally I had the "we're married now so we don't need to use them" excuse. 

• Haha 1