Official Community Forums Home

I did a boo boo and got scolded

• Members

I had to fly to Dallas for my quarterly meeting with my staff and after our meetings I returned to my Hotel alone and took a long shower and decided to grab a bite to eat and a few drinks from the Hotel bar. I was sitting there and this well dressed gentleman was sitting across from me and we started talking and he decided to come over and sat next to me. As we talked I allowed my self to be talked into going to his room for some fun. After a steamy night pleasing this stranger and left well used I returned to my room and fell asleep. The next morning I had to hurry to catch my flight and arriving home I told my husband about my encounter. He asked me how was it and I said great, he said good and scolded me. Not for sleeping with him but not considering my own safety. I totally get it and apologized and now I know the rules to follow in our sex lives. So you people that are in open marriages know what the rules are so you don't make the same mistake. Of course he was right and in retrospect I could have put myself into danger. Lesson learned. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:15 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I had to fly to Dallas for my quarterly meeting with my staff and after our meetings I returned to my Hotel alone and took a long shower and decided to grab a bite to eat and a few drinks from the Hotel bar. I was sitting there and this well dressed gentleman was sitting across from me and we started talking and he decided to come over and sat next to me. As we talked I allowed my self to be talked into going to his room for some fun. After a steamy night pleasing this stranger and left well used I returned to my room and fell asleep. The next morning I had to hurry to catch my flight and arriving home I told my husband about my encounter. He asked me how was it and I said great, he said good and scolded me. Not for sleeping with him but not considering my own safety. I totally get it and apologized and now I know the rules to follow in our sex lives. So you people that are in open marriages know what the rules are so you don't make the same mistake. Of course he was right and in retrospect I could have put myself into danger. Lesson learned. 

Cougar, that was awesome. I love caring people.