regular guy    132

What kinda super power do you have while wearing those??? Hhmmm...

:P

• Thanks 1

Last2Long    41

H. Housewife -- you didn't answer. Maybe a different (but similar) question:  What do you imagine doing more than anything while wearing these sexy shoes?

• Like 1

Last2Long    41

Okay. I understand. 

BTW, screw the 20's. My kids are in their 20's & they just remind me how clueless people are at that age. Think of all the wonderful experiences you've enjoyed since your 20's -- think of the good ones, the great ones, the memorable ones, the awesome experiences -- those memories you'd never want to lose. Think of how much you've learned since your 20's -- about all sorts of things....Hell, everything! You are so much wiser, experienced, well-versed and talented than you were in your 20's. True, I didn't personally know you then (or now), but this stuff only stands to reason. We don't have the same physical bodies as we did back then, but instead, we have so much more than that. 

Now, back to those damn hot, sexy, dominant shoes...

What do you imagine yourself doing while wearing these? What would you like to be able to do after slipping your sexy little feet into these hot shoes? What outfit & what else would you be wearing with them? Maybe imagine some handcuffs in your hand, along with the keys. What's in your other hand? Let's say you walk into a room like you own the place and see your sub. Now what? 

Last2Long    41

Why did you delete everything? I thought it was a nice topic.

I don't know if I had something to do with it. I was just trying to be encouraging & positive. Sorry if it was taken the wrong way.