Official Community Forums Home

What disappoints the most in sexual encounter?

tiedupnaked33

• Members

What disappoints me the most is when receiving a blo job and when I start to come she just stops the action and just holds her lips still on my cock. I just don't understand how women with expierence could possibly think that is ok. I think most women know that is when it is time to go for it! That is how I treat my women oral or intercourse. What u think cougar.

• Like 1

• Members

I agree tiedup. My disappointments are lazy or selfish lovers, pretty much everyone else can be taught how you like it.

My main disappointment in general is finding out your sex drives aren't compatible.

425120_620670871292185_910738781_n_zpsc85291d7.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Yes and sometimes the bodies are not compatible. I can't go indepth with that. I would be disrespecting someone. But lazy , selfish for the worst. Thans for the chat.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I get disappointed if they don't cum too. Or if they ignore me totally. That was the past though.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/27/2017 at 10:54 AM, tiedupnaked33 said:

What disappoints me the most is when receiving a blo job and when I start to come she just stops the action and just holds her lips still on my cock.

Haha one of mine is when doing 69 he stops licking as soon as he begins pumping his juice into my mouth. I'm doing all i can to keep his orgasm going, but he couldn't care less about pleasing me.