tiedupnaked33

What disappoints the most in sexual encounter?

What disappoints me the most is when receiving a blo job and when I start to come she just stops the action and just holds her lips still on my cock. I just don't understand how women with expierence could possibly think that is ok. I think most women know that is when it is time to go for it! That is how I treat my women oral or intercourse. What u think cougar.

• Like 1

michelleddd    350

I agree tiedup. My disappointments are lazy or selfish lovers, pretty much everyone else can be taught how you like it.

My main disappointment in general is finding out your sex drives aren't compatible.

425120_620670871292185_910738781_n_zpsc85291d7.jpg

• Like 1

Yes and sometimes the bodies are not compatible. I can't go indepth with that. I would be disrespecting someone. But lazy , selfish for the worst. Thans for the chat.

• Like 1

H. Housewife    69

I feel disappointed during that time when he tells me he's too tired and makes a comment whenever  I get a smidge aggressive with him. So I do my best to not be  angry and be understanding it defeats any argument in the near future. 

Last2Long    41
10 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

I feel disappointed during that time when he tells me he's too tired and makes a comment whenever  I get a smidge aggressive with him. So I do my best to not be  angry and be understanding it defeats any argument in the near future. 

I honestly don't think I have ever experienced that in my life -- my partner wanting sex & I wouldn't. Actually, I sometimes wish that would be the case with her. She should know what it feels like to get rejected, sexually. Even if I only turned her down once for every twenty times I wanted it but didn't get it, that'd be enough. Well, maybe that'd be too much rejection for her. If 20:1, that'd be about daily. LOL

Realistically, if she DID want sex and I hypothetically did NOT, I still wouldn't say "no". I'd still do it for her. That's just how I am. Maybe too giving? Can you say "sucker"?