Official Community Forums Home

Bliss Rechargeable Wand

Tyger

Pink B.O.B. is a growing sex toy manufacturer that has been giving other companies some major competition. Their innovative ideas and products have really set the bar higher!

PB2900-00-3a-min.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0 PB2900-00-4-min.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0PB2900-00-5-min.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0PB2900-00-6b-min.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0

I must say that the overall idea of this wand is ideal!!! It's rechargeable, so no fumbling around for batteries. Just make sure you don't lose the USB port plug (which is included) because even though you can charge it in a USB port, it's other end is not like the smartphone plugs at all. It's a small post, that reminds me of the old school style headphones, but smaller. It also comes with a wall/outlet plug for the USB port to go into (like most cell phone chargers do). Be sure it's fully charged before you use it so you will know you're getting the best vibe strength possible.

The bulbous head is covered in a soft silicone. The neck is flexible, which helps put it gently where you want and need it.

There are 3 buttons on the pretty blue wand's handle. The bottom one powers it on and off. Easy.

The middle one cycles thru the different vibe patters.

The top one is suppose to cycle thru the vibe strengths.

The toy is slightly curved for easier holding and positioning too. So far.......so good, right?

This is where my review is not going to be very descriptive of it's pros and cons.

My test was going really well. Loved the vibe strength.....however, the vibe strength is stuck on HIGH (I think), which is good for me, and the stimulations got both of us off, however, I was disappointed that I couldn't see if it got any stronger, or what. 

This is where I must brag about TT's return policy!!! Since I'm a Reviewer, I requested a step-up with massagers to try instead. But, with anything else you purchase, you sometimes get things that just don't work, for whatever reason. But, if you DO receive  a "dud" from TT, whether it's something you just got, or you got 6 months ago from TT, unlike other sites where you're stuck with what you have, TooTimid has a 1 year guarantee on ALL of their toys!!! So, if it's a newbie, or a few months old, you contact them, tell them the issue, and they will send you a replacement!!!! I've only had to do this a handful of times (and I've been with TT at least 10 years now!!!). I always recommend TooTimid to all of my friends that talk about getting sex toys!!! No other site I've come across has offered the one year guarantee! 

I will still recommend this wand to anyone wishing to try one. Due to everything else that worked so well, I'm confident that this toy is well worth the investment, especially if you've always wanted to try a wand out! Plus, because it's rechargeable, you don't have to worry about extra weight due to batteries.

So, try to get your Bliss on!

Bliss Wand

• Like 1