Official Community Forums Home

Tie die

H. Housewife

• Members

Today was another sunny day so I had a tie die shirt and shorts on. It's really comfy like pajamas. I was walking out of a local grocery store a young lady says she loved my outfit. So not thinking I told her where to purchase it. The look on her face afterwards would have gave my husband a hard on. I realized she was hitting on me. I decided to change out of it after people staring at me which makes me nervous and extremely paranoid. The only compliments I like are based on fitness which I got a nice compliment today. A guys says to a friend how fast I was jogging on the dry sand. 

• Members
8 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

Today was another sunny day so I had a tie die shirt and shorts on. It's really comfy like pajamas. I was walking out of a local grocery store a young lady says she loved my outfit. So not thinking I told her where to purchase it. The look on her face afterwards would have gave my husband a hard on. I realized she was hitting on me. I decided to change out of it after people staring at me which makes me nervous and extremely paranoid. The only compliments I like are based on fitness which I got a nice compliment today. A guys says to a friend how fast I was jogging on the dry sand. 

I think you have a lot more going on than just fitness. A compliant is just that. I know you are kind. Does that offend you?

• Members

Trying to understand myself mabye a deep rooted problem. I don't know why I get that way. I'm secure with fitness mabye the adrenaline kicks in. When I used to go to the gym I felt comfortable and sometimes in public I feel paranoid and try not to show it. Doesn't make any sence am I crazy? 

• Members
2 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

Trying to understand myself mabye a deep rooted problem. I don't know why I get that way. I'm secure with fitness mabye the adrenaline kicks in. When I used to go to the gym I felt comfortable and sometimes in public I feel paranoid and try not to show it. Doesn't make any sence am I crazy? 

Then go to the gym regular. I do. More so in the winter in Ill.

Good Luck!