Official Community Forums Home

Pink B.O.B. Silicone Love Bunny Vibrator

Tyger

slb-1-1.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0slb-2.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0slb-4.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0slb-5.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0

So, ladies! We know that for us, it's all about the clit.....sometimes we want to tell our lovers, "Just hop to it already!" Well, this little varmint can really do the trick for ya!

This pink critter is a silicone, bunny-shaped sleeve over a strong bullet, complete with those awesome ears that shake and shiver with the vibes, adding more direct stimulation for your clit (aka, your powerhouse!!!). 

This bunny will be hopping thru your forest with just one AA battery that you put in the base. Now, the cap for the base doesn't seem like it is waterproof because I didn't see a gasket that protects the battery compartment. It's also one that has to be lined up properly to get it to close right, so be aware it's not the normal screw on kind. There's a button on the base that turns it on, and then each time you press it, it will cycle thru your vibe settings one by one. It ranges from low, to a low medium, to a low high, then 7 patterns of vibrations. To shut it off, you can hold the button down for about 5 seconds or just twist the base (for a quicker shut off).

It's almost 5" long, and designed for clit stimulation, but you can insert it if you want, about 3" or so. Remember never to use silicone lubes with any silicone toys....water-based lubes only.

I loved the ears buzzing around my clit. Though I prefer a stronger vibe, eventually, I was thumping my leg with pleasure!

The bunny is a bit loud if you're thinking of maybe sticking in your panties for some walking around fun, so I do believe it could be heard. But, it is small enough to carry anywhere, and is lightweight. Easy to use, simple, and silicone is antibacterial anyway, who wouldn't wan to hunt this waskally wabbit????

Love the Love Bunny!

• Like 2