Official Community Forums Home

Eating my own creampie

Isaywutwut

• Members

I assume you are talking about eating the creampie you made in your wife? If so.....

Tip 1: My wife has always loved oral, but I found out that she REALLY loves oral after I cum in her! Like.... A LOT! Makes her orgasm better than anything and everything. It turns her on, so I do it! Only one way to find out if yours is into it as mine is....just go for it.

Tip 2: All her enthusiasm she has when I eat her after cumming in her pussy, on cumming on her pussy,  and all that hip bucking, ass gyrating, body trembling she does when she cums, is an absolute turn on, and gets me hard again, and wanting to go at it or something else again! Her too! So....if you are one & done types like we were, you may not be anymore! (Betcha can't eat just one!) 

There's the best reasons I know of! 

• Members

Appreciate the thoughts.  I'm so tempted to try it.  I love kissing my wife  after she goes down on me and often share my cum in her mouth.  I'm getting very turned on thinking about my cum dripping out of her pussy as I eat her after cuming inside of her..  Woman, let me know your thoughts? Is it a turn on to you or do you find it strange?

• Like 1

• Members

Just bought a new Liberator wedge.  Can't wait to use it for the first time.  I'm thinking this is the perfect position to try eating my creampie.  I'm going to alternate between a vibrator and my tongue on my wife's clit while I'm licking and sucking down below.. Can't wait to see her reaction !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Stronghands said:

Just bought a new Liberator wedge.  Can't wait to use it for the first time.  I'm thinking this is the perfect position to try eating my creampie.  I'm going to alternate between a vibrator and my tongue on my wife's clit while I'm licking and sucking down below.. Can't wait to see her reaction !!

After you cum in her, slip in a dildo, and go back to work on her with your tongue at the same time! 

Works spectacularly!! 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/16/2017 at 6:56 PM, Stronghands said:

Appreciate the thoughts.  I'm so tempted to try it.  I love kissing my wife  after she goes down on me and often share my cum in her mouth.  I'm getting very turned on thinking about my cum dripping out of her pussy as I eat her after cuming inside of her..  Woman, let me know your thoughts? Is it a turn on to you or do you find it strange?

If kissing her after cumming in her mouth turns her on, wait until you lick her pussy after cumming in it! Or...on it!! She'll go nuts!! 

• Thanks 1