Official Community Forums Home

Eating cum

Stronghands

• Members
On 10/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, Stronghands said:

Is it normal to enjoy licking my lovers pussy after I cum inside of her? 

Normal for me!

Wasn't at first, until I did it, and she came so hard and long. Had to do it again, to see if it worked that well again. Then again....and again....and again.... ;)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

She won’t take me I would have to eat myself out of her. She’s not a lover of cum😥

• 5 months later...
  • Members

48 minutes ago, M1959P said:

Perfectly normal. I kiss my wife often after cumming in her mouth. Her pussy and ass too. But I also suck cock now and then and love a huge facial 

Question for ya. I saw your pic and figured you were gay, which is what people think about me because I have posted more.pictures of me taking my wife's toys a ally then i have of any other sex pics I put up. You said your wife, now my wife dosent like to really use a strap on, on me because she fears I'll decide I'm gay, I like my ass played with a d fucked hard by a dildo, but at the start of the dildo is a sexy women that while she's doing that I'm pounding her pussy or we are 69ing and I'm making her squirt while she pounds me.  When did you realize you liked to suck dick, and does your wife know. And if she does, how did she accept it.  Now I've questioned myself because I've been so horny that I just wanted to cum and one time I sent my vids to a gay guy so he could cum and I really thought about if I could put a real dick in my mouth. My wife made me suck her strap on but I realized I will show anyone my vids and pics. But a dick going in my mouth, I just couldn't do it. But how did you realize you liked to suck cock??

• Members

Maybe the right term is heteroflexable for some of us. We are predominantly strait but will play when offered the chase with another dude. I've been in enough MMF to know that I am willing to do just about anything with the woman and the man. And just because you like anal play, that alone doesn't make you gay. There are lots of straight dudes that like to be peg and would never touch a man. Hey, whatever, just go for what you want and what is right for you.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks guys. I'm going to go out my vibrates in before I go back to work. Hey any advice how to use a bigger toy and get it in without ripping my ass and can inhale a orgasm like a girl does?. Pound my ass with the toy until I cum with no dick touching. I need help with this. I want to cum like I've heard guys can

• 2 years later...