Official Community Forums Home

Okay, Ladies! Pillow Humping?

Jimbo090256

• Members

I used to have a washing machine that you had to sit on to keep it from going all over the place.........

I like watching the humping videos but other than rubbing myself on my mans parts I've never humped anything.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

As a guy I never tried it I can recall but used to lay face down down on the floor while watching v or my matress on the bed looking at magaziznes and rub it against the floor/matress. same thing I suspect or at least get to the same result. did not have to take the cloths off and could do it watching tv discreetly. check the pants for wet spot afterward because they did appear more often then not

• Members
3 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

As a guy I never tried it I can recall but used to lay face down down on the floor while watching v or my matress on the bed looking at magaziznes and rub it against the floor/matress. same thing I suspect or at least get to the same result. did not have to take the cloths off and could do it watching tv discreetly. check the pants for wet spot afterward because they did appear more often then not

I fucked sofa when I started masturbating as a teenager. Watch with family and put my throbbing teen cock between seat pad. Best feeling cum then

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Pillows? Yes! And furniture arms/backs, chair, sink, and table edges, the corner of my desk, the side of the tub...

• Members
On 4/24/2019 at 3:50 PM, saltybear said:

I fucked sofa when I started masturbating as a teenager. Watch with family and put my throbbing teen cock between seat pad. Best feeling cum then

I think a lot of us guys have done that one

• 5 months later...

Yes, I have. It's a lot of fun! I haven't in a long time though.