Official Community Forums Home

Hello everyone,, I'm new to this forum.....

DarylDixon

• Members

Hello everyone,,

How many out there masturbate while driving? There’s differences in locations I/we choose. Like for me in the desert areas like Rt 50 in Nevada , very desolate  and hot in summer. So I’d be cruising xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/  chaturbate.onl/ with cutoffs on and no shirt and windows all down and decide to take shorts off and drive nude while stroking my cock and fantasizing I see  a woman driving ahead of me as were going up a steep grade. I attempt to pass getting along side and she looks over seeing my hard cock in my hand. She looks shocked but  matched my speed to see more then ask me to pull over which we do as I scramble too put shorts back on before she walks up.

• Like 2

Welcome DarylDixon......

I'd love for you to post this story in Members Stories/Articles sections!! 

Welcome! And enjoy the forums.

• Members
19 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Hello everyone,,

How many out there masturbate while driving? There’s differences in locations I/we choose. Like for me in the desert areas like Rt 50 in Nevada , very desolate  and hot in summer. So I’d be cruising with cutoffs on and no shirt and windows all down and decide to take shorts off and drive nude while stroking my cock and fantasizing I see  a woman driving ahead of me as were going up a steep grade. I attempt to pass getting along side and she looks over seeing my hard cock in my hand. She looks shocked but  matched my speed to see more then ask me to pull over which we do as I scramble too put shorts back on before she walks up.

I like to masturbate when driving, too. I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so I like to do it when driving on the interstate when there are a lot of big trucks on the road. Most recently I did it at night. I removed my shirt and took off my bra. The naughty feeling of being naked in public and rubbing my nipples was very erotic. I drove beside several trucks until I had the attention of the drivers, pretending to masturbate and they “caught” me. Initially I left an interior light on, to make sure they could see me, and I just played with my nipples. When I made eye contact with the drivers and saw they liked what they saw, I then started licking my nipples. When my pussy was very wet, I put my car on cruise control, draped my leg over into my passenger seat, and spread my legs for them to see me rub my clit. One driver kept motioning for me to pull over. I didn’t want to fuck any of them. I just liked them watching me, so I didn’t pull over. Here’s my question:  how can I tell a driver I don’t want to fuck him (without being insulting), but I’d like for him to watch me be naked, watch me spread my legs in front of him, and watch me masturbate until I cum? Once I cum, I’m done and want to leave and don’t want him to follow me. Is this possible only in my fantasy?

• Members
On 3/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, Luvz2fuq said:

I like to masturbate when driving, too. I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so I like to do it when driving on the interstate when there are a lot of big trucks on the road. Most recently I did it at night. I removed my shirt and took off my bra. The naughty feeling of being naked in public and rubbing my nipples was very erotic. I drove beside several trucks until I had the attention of the drivers, pretending to masturbate and they “caught” me. Initially I left an interior light on, to make sure they could see me, and I just played with my nipples. When I made eye contact with the drivers and saw they liked what they saw, I then started licking my nipples. When my pussy was very wet, I put my car on cruise control, draped my leg over into my passenger seat, and spread my legs for them to see me rub my clit. One driver kept motioning for me to pull over. I didn’t want to fuck any of them. I just liked them watching me, so I didn’t pull over. Here’s my question:  how can I tell a driver I don’t want to fuck him (without being insulting), but I’d like for him to watch me be naked, watch me spread my legs in front of him, and watch me masturbate until I cum? Once I cum, I’m done and want to leave and don’t want him to follow me. Is this possible only in my fantasy?

I don't know if I can answer your question--a sign?--but I know I'd love to watch you. (Of course, I'm sure I'd love to fuck you, too, but whatever you're comfortable with.) Why does this never happen to me? 😉

• Members

I love masturbation. Do it as often as i can. Now that i have my thrusting vibrator and black dildo i can open my options to using them in the car while im driving.  Something about the out doors is exciting 

• Members
58 minutes ago, Buzzy bee said:

Ive been doing it lately.  Big turn on 

When are showing me your pussy?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I drove semi s and the vibrating seat would get me hard. Wiped it and masterbated..had cum on my pants for miles