Official Community Forums Home

Blowjob With Poprocks?

smariette

• Members

Heeey, I'm new here, so firstly.. hi (: Second, I've heard of having blowjobs with Poprocks and that it is supposedly really nice for the guy.. I tried it, however, and just ended up with a sticky mess and a confused boyfriend. Can anybody give me a walkthrough, tips, or opions about this??

• Like 1

• Members

Hi smartiette, Welcome to TooTimid. I have given my husband numerous blowjobs with poprocks, yes he loves it very much. Here is what I do; I start out just giving him a blowjob when he is semi-erect I put a few pop rocks in my mouth, not alot because you can end up with a sticky mess. Once in my mouth, I move the poprocks to one side, that way I am still able to deep throat him and not have to worry about choking on the poprocks :) .

Another thing I have done is I get him nice and wet and place a few poprocks on his penis, and then suck him into my mouth. I have found it easier to either one place the rocks on one side of your mouth by you check or place them on him and suck him in. If you had to many next thing you know you will have a mouth full of poprocks and your SO and end up with a mess. Just start with a little bit at a time don't try to fill your mouth with them.

Hope this helps :)

• Members

There are some special poprocks that we sell here - made for sex - and they work much better than actual candy pop-rocks.

Oral Sex Popping Candy 

image.png

have fun!

Mikayla

• 1 month later...