Official Community Forums Home

Masterbating Men

Lady007

Guest Crazy Cat
1 hour ago, Gadget Geek said:

Indeed you are! lol. Now if only I could convince my wife of a FMF..... :P

You two sound like an amazingly kinky couple...I really would be fine being a voyeur quietly masturbating in the corner....OK you got me, there would be nothing quite about me being in the corner. Lol🙀

Guest Crazy Cat
4 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

ndeed you are! lol. Now if only I could convince my wife of a FMF..... :P

I am an excellent cook....Perhaps it should be discussed over a quiet candlelight dinner. 😽  A little wine. A little lube opppsI ment music. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife used to think I was weird cause I was always jacking. She was useless in bed and didn't like facials. One morning as she slept I felt compelled to jerk off next to her head as she slept. When she slept she was a mouth breather so I worked up a Nice morning load and shot it directly into her open mouth. Damn was she pissed at me. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I love when my husband jerks off to me touching myself, makes me so hot. 😌🙃😍

My wife touches herself.....well, maybe more than touches herself, just so I will jerk off on her.

Works every time! :)

• Members
On 12/7/2017 at 10:44 PM, Last2Long said:

That's so hot! I don't really now why, but it's so much more exciting when a woman swallows.

On 12/7/2017 at 10:44 PM, Last2Long said:

That's so hot! I don't really now why, but it's so much more exciting when a woman swallows.

I like it because he likes it, and I get to tease him a little by licking his super sensitive cock.

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

Baha! I would hate to get it in my hair though lol

If it gets in her hair, it's not the hair on her head! ;)

I love a good shot or six to her tits too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I love watching a man stroke his cock--there's just something so erotic about watching him bring himself pleasure! This morning as I was waking up, I was hearing odd squishy sounds...opened my eyes just a bit and SO was jacking off with a lubed sleeve that has openings at both ends. I was instantly horny, but continued to watch him without moving so I wouldn't interrupt him. I finally couldn't take it any longer, so I rose up, straddled him, and played with my pussy right above his sleeved cock as he stroked. He soon exploded, his hot jizz spurting onto my clit and driving me over the edge into an enormous orgasm!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
17 minutes ago, Mikeo692000 said:

That was so hot...getting hard just thinking about it.  I might just need to go JO now.  

And did you??

• Members
Just now, Mikeo692000 said:

Haha...I did!  Came so hard!  Thanks for the inspiration 

You're very welcome!

On 10/1/2019 at 1:46 PM, Lonwuff said:

Anyone that says they don't masturbate is a liar🤗

Absolutely true seriously especially us guys we all know that we can't help ourselves it's absolutely normal for guys to have that feeling to play with himself 

Men are absolutely unable to not give into the urge to play with THERE COCK SERIOUSLY 

But I truly believe that we are supposed to play with them because that's what makes our cocks grow like this 

th.jpeg

• Confused 1